Aker Solutions Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aker Solutions Process Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aker Solutions (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Company has visited during our campus placement process. Interview was mostly focused on technical knowledge required for the job and questions based on the CV. Interview was conducted by a panel of two. Both were from technical background. No HR personnel as present for the interview. The interview lasted for about 30-40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Details of the final year project   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aker Solutions

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aker Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview started with them acknowledged with your background and then into the technical part. the transition of the interview was quite smooth. There were two people both of them quite senior and technically quite sound . They review your cv and ask questions from that . Also Inplant training is quite important they would like to know what type of industry you have been to and what have you learnt.

Interview Questions

• What type of pumps are used where and for what type of fluid?
      how do you design a heat exchanger a brief explanation ?
      how is the diameter of a distillation column determined?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aker Solutions (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2010.

Interview

There is only 1 stage of interview to go through. Normally, HR will call for interview and the interviewer will be the respective department manager. As for myself, there is no technical question during the interview. It was more to personality criteria. Since we have the qualification (degree, diploma, etc), technical criteria is considered pass already.

Interview Questions

• Question that is too subjective which do not have correct or wrong answer.   Answer Question