Akron Children's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.3

Linen Material Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Akron Children's Hospital (Akron, OH).

Interview

I applied online and a week later I received an email for a phone interview. I had my phone interview today and was invited for an in person interview next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when...

What made you apply to this position?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Akron Children's Hospital (Akron, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

Typical interview questions. I was told in a couple weeks they would contact me after a interviews were complete. I followed up after my interview with hand-written thank you notes, after 30+ days of no response I contacted HR and was told "we do not have an offer for you," no reason as to why either.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult employee in the workplace   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor, Pharmacy Technicians Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Akron Children's Hospital (Akron, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. The HR department will reach out to you about their interest in your application, then you schedule a date to interview on site. The HR specialists meet you on the day of the interview, and conducts an initial assessment: describes the job in detail, shares salary, etc. After, you interview with the hiring managers, take a tour, meet the staff, and wait for a call back.

Interview Questions

• What is one process you have implemented in your current or past job?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Akron Children's Hospital (Akron, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview with Manager, Coordinator, and educator. Standered questions related to nursing. Understanding of the nursing process, critical thinking, autonomy, as well as specific case questions. Call to offer the position a few days after interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you thought a medication was misprescribed for a patient?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Akron Children's Hospital (Akron, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Interviewed at a conference table with 3 employees. They took turns asking questions and getting to know me. I had trouble finding the foundation office so i ended up arriving 10 minutes late. The interviewers were very personable, which made the interview less stressful.

Interview Questions

• When was a time a customer was upset, and what did you do to fix the situation?   Answer Question

Patient Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Akron Children's Hospital (Akron, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, asked behavioral based questions. Second interview, you meet with the operations supervisor, operations manager, and administrative director of the department, they again ask behavioral based questions

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time when you were involved in a contact with a coworker and what was the outcome?   Answer Question