Akron Children's Hospital Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Akron Children's Hospital

Featured Interview

Akron Children's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Akron Children's Hospital

Interview

Very timely and easy. Mine was virtual but went very smooth. Started with a phone call with a recruiter and then a video interview with the manager of the unit.

Interview Questions
  • They asked My strengths and weaknesses
    Answer Question

Akron Children's Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Akron Children's Hospital in Apr 2022

Interview

HR did a phone interview then scheduled an in person interview with the nurse manager. From that, spent a morning shadowing and was unofficially offered a job pending a few details.

Interview Questions
  • Past patient examples (to determine knowledge base) Why Akron Children's Name a past mistake and how you learned from it

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

40.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Akron Children's Hospital~28249
Join the conversation on

Akron Children's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Akron Children's Hospital

Interview

The interview process involved submitting application on ACH website followed by an email to set up a thirty minute phone call interview with HR. A zoom interview was then set up with rehabilitation department

Interview Questions
  • tell me about a situation where you had to deal with conflict

Akron Children's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Akron Children's Hospital

Interview

Great interview. I really appreciate the process and the questions on being culturally fit the organization. They gave a great detail picture of the expectations and how to achieve those expectations. It was candid and honest interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Akron Children's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Akron Children's Hospital

Interview

Interview process focused on my skills and other common interview questions. They ask things like can you cut a frozen and how many blocks a day do you typically cut?

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview questions. Can you do a frozen. How many blocks do you cut a day, etc.

Akron Children's Hospital

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Akron Children's Hospital

Interview

Applied online and received an automated rejection a few days later however, the hiring manager responded to LinkedIn message interested in scheduling an interview. Interviewer was almost 10 minutes late but I didn’t hold it against them, I understand things happen. Interview consisted of behavioral questions and lasted about 1 hour. I enjoyed learning about the opportunity and interviewer expressed interest. They informed me they would email me a benefits brochure and discussed next steps. Since I was actively interviewing elsewhere, they asked me to keep them looped in on status. I followed up with a thank you email and it’s been over a week without any benefits/correspondence. Overall not a horrible experience, just misleading. Lets normalize not ghosting candidates and provide clearer transparency.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Akron Children's Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Akron Children's Hospital

Interview

Easy, fast and informative. 2 interviews. One with HR on telephone then Microsoft teams with hiring manager of unit. Smooth process and enjoyable to talk with workers. Would recommend applying to this hospital.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Akron Children's Hospital (Akron, OH) in Jun 2021

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews with different interdisciplinary teams that the position would interact with. Relatively short with typical behavioral based questions. All interviews were over Teams, outside of the HR phone screen.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I interviewed at Akron Children's Hospital (Akron, OH)

Interview

you will first talk to a recruiter, then be called in for face to face with manager, star format questions, dress professional, ask to shadow on the unit or shift that you will you be working on, why do you want to work in pediatrics?

Interview Questions
  • what is your weakness? tell me about a time you had a difficult co worker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Akron Children's Hospital (Akron, OH) in Oct 2020

Interview

On teams with several different people. Questions vary from standard HR Questions to Questions about personality. It all depends on who is interviewing you. Office manager, some doctors, and some other nurse practitioners are usually present.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews

Akron Children's Hospital Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Akron Children's Hospital as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.56 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for PSR and Staff RN rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Behavioral Health Technician and Secretary roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Akron Children's Hospital takes an average of 20 days when considering 28 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for PSR had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Behavioral Health Technician roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 42 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Akron Children's Hospital according to 28 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.33%