Akron General Medical Center Interview Questions in Akron, OH | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Akron General Medical Center

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Akron General Medical Center (Akron, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Great interview process very casual. Great people. The salary was below what I needed, so I pulled my name when asked for a second interview. Their benefits were higher then I am current paying which was a surprise given that its a medical organization.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Akron General Medical Center (Akron, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

Very long process. Several interviews. Met with a recruiter even prior to meeting with a manager on the floor that I was applying for. Multiple layers of interviews. Multiple situational questions. The process seemed more difficult than necessary, Overall experience was difficult but I did get the job. I found it ironic, it was even difficult to get the assigned scrubs.. that was the last step of the process.. it was in an area above a parking garage.. the sign on the door said "almost done:

Interview Questions

• Many situational questions, as well as working well with co workers in stressful environment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They have a RN pay scale based on how many years worked

Radiation Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Akron General Medical Center (Akron, OH) in April 2010.

Interview

The department manager did the interviewing. He actually did an interview with me and a girlfriend of mine looking for a job also. He hired us both so we could car-pool as Akron was an hour away for
    both of us. He told us it was a great place to work and that working there would be much better than
    their counter hospital Akron City that we also had interviewed at. We believed him and took the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you get along with anyone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me full pay per hour that was the highest therapist there.
    I also received a 2,000.00 sign on bonus