Akzo Nobel Worldwide Interview Questions in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England | Glassdoor

2.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Akzo Nobel Worldwide (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

standard online application, following up with verbal and numerical tests, then telephone interview and finally AC. The assessment centre was very intense and it was my first time being at an AC. Great experiences, the Akzonobel employees were very friendly and helpful. The AC consisted both group discussion and individual presentation on a case study, and I was asked to prepare a presentation before hand. Although I felt like very under-pressure when doing the group discussion because there were eight senior employees observing candidate during discussion.

Interview Questions

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Akzo Nobel Worldwide (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who has requested an evidence of my permission to work in the UK. Then he sent me a documents with possible interview questions and scheduled interview within a week. I was interviewed by a line manager and a team leader. Questions were exactly like those sent by recruiter, so i did not have any problems to answer them. Additionally they asked a few technical questions that were fairly simple.

Interview Questions

• Technical question: what is the difference between varnish and filler?   Answer Question