Alabama Metal Industries Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alabama Metal Industries Corporation

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Alabama Metal Industries Corporation (Birmingham, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

Position initially posted in April 2016; since, the job posted three more times.
    After I was finally selected after posting #4, I took an assessment test, a behavioral test and an Excel test all which I passed. I was interviewed and heard nothing until the position was re-posted for the FIFTH time a week after my interview.
    The interview went very well and the group was impressed with my experience and qualifications enough to convince me I was a good candidate to be under serious consideration.
    They never contacted me; I asked for an update and was ignored. How many more like me have received the same response is hard to say.
    It's hard to believe they have found no one over the last several months to fill the position. Those candidates who receive serious consideration aren't going to wait for them to make a decision if they continue to repost the position in the hopes someone better will come through the door and apply.

Interview Questions

• A two and a half hour interview with the standard questions asked...   Answer Question

Detailer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alabama Metal Industries Corporation (Dayton, TX).

Interview

You interview through a temp service. It's standard stuff, they have you take a test which is simple maths and reading. After that they ask you a few questions about job history and accomplishments and prior jobs.

Interview Questions

• What is your most cherished accomplishment in your previous jobs?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alabama Metal Industries Corporation (Birmingham, AL) in February 2011.

Interview

Just the standard stuff.

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable, it was take it or leave it.