Aladdin's Eatery Systems Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aladdin's Eatery Systems

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aladdin's Eatery Systems (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

I was asked very few questions and then I was hired. My resume was looked at and I filled out an application. There was a decent amount of talk about the company and I was given a tour.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had an employee who was under performing?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aladdin's Eatery Systems (Cleveland, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they called me back for an interview the next day. There were two rounds of interviews, one with the assistant manager and one with the general manager. Both were polite, but somewhat cold. They asked me a series of general questions that they ask all servers, and they after the interview immediately offered me the position. I assume if they don't immediately give you a job, you have chance of being called back.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an irate customer?   1 Answer
    • How does your previous job experience relate to serving?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aladdin's Eatery Systems (Cleveland, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

Turned in application to the store I wanted to work at. Did not go through corporate. I then received a call back from the district manager to speak to me a little bit. By the end of the phone call I was offered an interview. I scheduled the day and time. I came in for the interview and spoke to the general manager and the assistant manager. I than returned for a follow up where it was just me speaking with the district manager, one on one.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a situation where teamwork was not high in the work place   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chagrin Falls, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aladdin's Eatery Systems (Chagrin Falls, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

Easy and quick, I filled out an application and interviewed with the now former general manager. We set up a time that day to start training which was very concise and organized.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aladdin's Eatery Systems (Lakewood, OH) in March 2009.

Interview

A 10 minute conversation- they were extremely short staffed and needed someone immediately. I had a lot of previous experience, so they hired me pretty much immediately.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.