Alameda County Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alameda County Medical Center

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alameda County Medical Center (Oakland, CA).

Interview

I applied on the website three times before I got a job interview. I met with three staff - one manager, one educator, one staff nurse. They asked several questions regarding interpersonal conflicts and patient scenarios. Was conducted in a professional manner.
    The panel made an effort to make sure that the facility was the type of place that I wanted to work at.

Interview Questions

• Name one time when you had difficulty with someone at work and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alameda County Medical Center (Alameda, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

It was an informal interview with just one person interviewing. The atmosphere was relaxed. The facility was an average county-type facility which needed to be updated. I enjoyed the interview because I connected with the person who was interviewing me.

UR EDUCATOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alameda County Medical Center (Oakland, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed by an interim director who had less knowledge of the position than I did. After speaking with her, I was then interviewed by the only ER case manager they had, who also didn't know how to do the job. I was hired to teach them all how to do UR & assist in case management in the ER. The ER CM broke into my locked desk & stole all of my project work for a grant I was working on & said it was her work, not mine. I reported this to HR & hospital Administrator. I was too high paid compared to the thief, so I was laid off..

Interview Questions

• What do you do after work to relax?   1 Answer
    • Can you be at hospital within 15 minutes of an on call?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got job after 5 minutes of explaining how I wrote my own programs & how I could help them get out of insurance fraud debt.