Alan Plummer Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alan Plummer Associates

Conveyance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alan Plummer Associates (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The application took 4+ weeks before I got a call for the interview. The interview was purely technical. If you know your way around the position you are applying for it should be easy to pass the interview.
    The interview panel consists of 3 members and all are supportive and polite.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alan Plummer Associates (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview. After the phone interview I was contacted to meet face to face. The second interview was followed by a third and final panel style interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you experienced conflict and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

EIT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alan Plummer Associates (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Head hunter called and setup interview. I met with 3 different managers, then went out to lunch with each at the museum downtown. Nice experience. Good convo and food. They were interested...I was interested. Easy atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Fairly laid back and nothing really technical. The first focused on behavioral based questions, and the other two merely described aspects of the job and culture at the company.

They specifically asked about my Christian background. I was a little uneasy, but answered not really understanding how that was related to the interview.
      1 Answer

Engineer In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Alan Plummer Associates (Dallas, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was all morning (8am-12) and consisted of 5 separate individual interviews with Senior PM's and Group Leader. All interviews felt more personal and attempts to see if I fit the culture and less about what I knew. Considering the position this made the interview a lot less stressful, but I did not know this going into the interview.

Interview Questions

• More mindset, quality, culture fit, and less technical   1 Answer

Engineer In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alan Plummer Associates (Dallas, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview process was a very comfortable. The welcome was very formal. Travel expenses were paid. I had several interview with different people from Senior Engineers and junior engineers.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was something very specific about water treatment. I can't remember what the question was but I do remember how hard it was to answer it. It felt just like answering a final question from my water treatment class in my master degree program.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It very reasonable and comfortable. They were very understanding.