Alarm.com Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Product Manager

Alarm.com Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Alarm.com

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alarm.com.

Interview

I had two screening interviews and a final on-site. Most of the questions asked were behavioral, specifying an example of a past idea or what I would do in a situation. Had a couple direct personality questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an idea that you thought was innovative.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alarm.com

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Alarm.com (McLean, VA) in September 2019.

Interview

An initial phone screen, followed by phone interview with the hiring manager and finally an all day affair on site.

The C Level that was on the agenda did not show up, so this was already a red flag. No communication what so ever.

Overall the interview was easy and each interviewer was polite, and very impressed with my answers etc.

The issue I have is the lack (non existent) post interview communication. Joe and Katy did not respond to any emails or phone calls.

A company that provides you a tour of their facility should have the audacity to respond and provide actual feedback to why they did not feel you were the right fit.

Interview Questions