Alaska Airlines Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alaska Airlines Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines (Seattle, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

Initial screening interview, then phone interview with Senior HR lady, and then in-person panel interview at company HQ.

Whole experience, despite not being offered a job, was extremely professional and enjoyable. Follow-up after in-person interview took about 2.5 weeks, rather than 5 days as originally told (probably because they offered the job to someone else and were waiting for them to accept the position).

For this particular position, they offered relocation assistance.

Very safety-focused and family-oriented company culture.

They also do nicotine testing, by I believe hair follicle testing, so they are a legitimately smoke-free company (allowing for lower insurance premiums for all!).

Other Interview Reviews for Alaska Airlines

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines in March 2012.

Interview

phone interview went god, mostly behavioral. It consisted of basic HR Questions and a profile check. Next was a face to face interview at their Seattle Office. Had two rounds of interview. One with the HR and manager and the next round with 2 other managers. Mostly a run through the resume and other behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your past professional experience?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines in January 2008.

Interview

typically consisting of two rounds, one informational and one final; group interviews; related experience appreciated; good preparation is weighted; couple of tough questions were asked

Interview Questions

• how would you confront employee ABC, who is hard to adapt to good changes initiated by his/her co-worker ?   Answer Question