Alaska Airlines Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alaska Airlines Finance Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2017

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines (Renton, WA).

Interview

Pretty straightforward, phone screen then in-person at HQ. Questions were applicable to position, and I was able to meet many members of the company. I was assured I would hear back within a week, but after a couple weeks and a couple emails still nothing.

Interview Questions

• Why doesn't Alaska Airlines try to compete directly with large Carriers?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alaska Airlines

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines (Seattle, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was very average--- tell me what you have done in the past 10 years. Not many questions asked! I don't understand the point of going over what is already on the resume. The interview process was pleasant, but not necessarily useful in finding out more about the candidate. It's been 2 weeks since the interview -- They couldn't tell me when they will make a decision, but after 2 weeks i am assuming the job was offered to someone else.

Interview Questions

• tell me about all your previous positions and why you left   Answer Question