Alaska Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alaska Airlines Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Online application with attached resume and cover letter, online interview which I have yet to complete (I have 72 hours from the time of the email to complete. From there hopefully a face to face.

Reservation Agent - Work At Home Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Process took two weeks applied online through a recruiter got a call back to do a phone interview then went to get drug screen received final offer letter yesterday training starts on the 3rd

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with an irate customer   Answer Question
    • What is world class customer service and what does it mean to you   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I interviewed at Alaska Airlines (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Check in at 7:30 for in person. 2 on 1 then group. Great feedback from participants, energy, look, personality...didn't get it. Second time trying. So frustrating as there is no feedback or no way of knowing what they are looking for, what should be said, or not...feels so subjective but like all auditions, I guess it really is. Feeling frustrated. :( (March 28, 2017)

Interview Questions

• You are on our longest flight to Fla. There is a crying baby that won't stop crying, how do you handle this?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines in March 2017.

Interview

So far I have just had the on-line "on-demand" interview. I have been asked to attend an in-person interview. I really felt like I messed up the on-line interview, so was very surprised to get an invistation to interview in person.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle the schedule of a "Reserve" flight attendant   2 Answers

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines (Santa Ana, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Target selection type questions.. name a time, your role, action, and results. Had to do a digital video interview which can be a bit awkward as theres no one talking to you its just seeing yourself recording answers. Second round was group stuff followed by 1 on 1 interviews.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines (Renton, WA).

Interview

Pretty straightforward, phone screen then in-person at HQ. Questions were applicable to position, and I was able to meet many members of the company. I was assured I would hear back within a week, but after a couple weeks and a couple emails still nothing.

Interview Questions

• Why doesn't Alaska Airlines try to compete directly with large Carriers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied back in September 2016. In December I received request for video interview. I didn't do that great on the video interview and was nervous and even had issues while recording. Just be yourself and answer honestly and do your best. I received invitation for group interview in January did the interview in feb and received offer for training in April. Be patient the process takes a long time for some of us. They will get to you eventually so be ready to rock your interviews. Everyone at the interview was amazing and very happy to be there offering support to all the candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Alaska?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online in Sep of 2016. Received and email in October for a video interview. By the end of November I received a phone call to get invited to a face to face. I scheduled my face to face in the end part of February.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines (Irvine, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviews were nicely done. Provided coffee/tea snacks. Lots of Flight Attendants to answer questions while you wait for your interviews. Keep in mind they are also probably evaluating you but say thy have no influence in the selection process. It will seem like a long day but is usually done by 3ish . After you get done with both your interviews, if you get called out do the group, you were not selected? Alaska Airlines is a good company to work for and so they can be selective. I was surprised and somewhat disappointed in not being selected as I have Airline experience but they let you try again after 6 months.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disagreement with a co-worker, also with management.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you had a difficult "customer".   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines (Gilbert, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume the end of September 2016. I received my first email the end of January letting me know that their recruiting was going thru resumes and I'd receive an email with further instructions. I got the invite for the video interview on feb 14th and completed it on the 16th.
    Haven't anything back yet.