Alaska Airlines Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 30, 2017

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Initial contact then, then in person at site. The interview was panel onsite in south Seattle. I did hear that the hiring person was very picky, but still liked me, just didn't have enough personal ownership. Project Managers in my opinion are a team leader and that was wrong for him.

Interview Questions

• General questions about resume and scenario drilling   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Alaska Airlines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines (Seattle, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

This was one of the most unprofessional recruitment process I have experienced. A screening call was scheduled through email, to which the recruiter forgot to call in and I had to email her to remind her. She didn't apologize and just explained " the day slipped by". A call was rescheduled for the next day, to which she was 15 minutes late. Although I felt disrespected and aghast at the unprofessionalism, I was still very interested in the position so I agreed to move forward with an in person interview with the hiring manager. The interview went okay and the recruiter informed me that the following Wednesday I would be notified of my status. The Wednesday came and gone and I didn't hear anything. She responded to my inquiry the following day informing me that they want me to continue with the process and her assistant will call me on Monday to schedule a panel interview. Monday came and gone. I emailed requesting status and clarification. Two weeks went by with out a response. I had another interview to which I received an offer, but as I was still interested in the position I wanted to hear back before I move forward with other options. I finally received an email stating that they finished interviewing for the position and have decided to go in a different direction. I am astonished at the unprofessionalism. For me, the recruiter was the face of Alaska Air and my opinion of the airline has now dwindled. They are at a small business and amateur level in terms of their recruitment process.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a few days later from their recruiting coordinator and she scheduled a phone interview for me with a senior recruiter. After the phone interview I was asked to complete a 'charter test' and was told to expect to received an email the next day with the test instructions. The test asks you to essentially to write a mock-charter document for a fake project. They provide information about the project and give you a 5 template to fill out. I was given an hour to fill out the charter template, and once I finished I sent it back via email. This is as far as I've gone in the interview process so far, I sent a follow up email but haven't heard back yet about next steps.

Interview Questions

• Have you used any tobacco products within the last 6 months?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alaska Airlines (Seattle, WA) in December 2011.

Interview

I was surprised by how in depth they evaluated me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have difficulties with another co-worker.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate a higher salary, but wasn't successful.