Alaska Commercial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alaska Commercial

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alaska Commercial (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

I was set up for four interviews and was told there would be a fifth plus testing. At each phase they said they were in a rush, but they would repost the job. They didn't let me know anything one way or another. They have just let me hang.

The phone interview with HR was great. They were in a rush and the hiring manager wasn't available so I met with another manager. That was great. When the hiring manager was back, I met with him. Another nice interview. But I didn't hear back one way or another. Then I saw the job posted again. I called HR. They said the job was filled and I would hear back the next day. Another week and I heard nothing. I called back. I waited and heard back a few days later. I would be called back in a day to have an interview in 2 days. Nothing for a few days. Then I was called and had an interview set up in a week. I met with two people. I was told there would be another interview plus testing. I heard nothing. I called HR and didn't hear back. Then i got a call back and was told "I was in the running." That day they posted the ad again.

Five interviews if I were to get this job. But they keep me hanging. I'm not sure there's much respect here. I want to work here, but if they don't want me, I'd like them to tell me.

Interview Questions

• The usual set of questions. Tell me about yourself. Give me a time...   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alaska Commercial in March 2014.

Interview

Several phone interviews, then a skype interview. After the skype interview it will take several weeks for the inept recruiting manager to finalize everything and he will question you about everything.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you know how to run a department without a POS system. If you do not, study up on it.   Answer Question