Albert Einstein College of Medicine Graduate Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Albert Einstein College of Medicine Graduate Student Interview Questions

Interviews at Albert Einstein College of Medicine

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

3 day process. Well planned. 1st night hotel check-in/dinner, 2nd day consisted of 4 interviews. Interviewers were mostly fair. All were welcoming and enthusiastic. After the interview was dinner. Then a more informal gathering with the grad students on campus. Next day was more meeting with the staff then attending works in progress talk.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Albert Einstein College of Medicine

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 3-4 professors (some chosen by you and some completely random). Not a very formal interview, mostly learned about PI's research. Lunch & dinner with current students and few professors.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous research experience.
      Why do you want to become a scientific researcher?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview was an all day process. They pay for you to stay in a nearby hotel. They provide transportation to the school on the day of the interview. You meet with 4 - 6 faculty members, that you specified beforehand that you would be interested in meeting with. There is lunch provided and also a tour of the facilities, and the student housing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous research experience.   1 Answer

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.

Interview

Formal interviews 1st day-dress to impress! Read up a little bit on the people you will be interviewing with, but don't go crazy. Make sure you know the stuff you put in your resume. Day 2 is more relaxed, business casual (with some good walking shoes).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate.