Albert Einstein College of Medicine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.6

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY).

Interview

There was a phone interview and a questionnaire via email. After some few days they called me to schedule an in person interview. I had a group interview with human resources then an interview with the principal investigator.

Interview Questions

• What difficult situation have you been faced with in the lab and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Medical Student Interview

Application

Interview

Started with going up to the admissions office, where I waited and chatted with other applicants. Shortly after, I was shuttled to my interview, then a tour of the campus, followed by lunch, and then closing words.

Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.

Interview

I applied on a third party website and got an email response about a day or two later. We agreed upon a time to talk and, 2-3 phone interviews later, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How does your educational background meet or exceed the current needs for this position?   Answer Question

Md/Phd Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.

Interview

The interview lasted 2 days. We started with dinner and discussion with some of the current students during the night of the first day. We were then taken to a hotel for the night. The second day, a shuttle arrived to take us to the school. We met with the program director and then went on to our interviews. I spoke with about 6 professors, some of who were just there to talk to us about the school and not necessarily an "interview' session

Interview

There are multiple steps and interviews. Initially met with HR. They then forward resumes of top candidates to PIs that are seeking technicians and the PIs choose who they want to move forward with. HR interview focuses on personality, qualifications and career goals. Interview with PI focuses more on knowledge of the research and scientific techniques.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.

Interview

The overall process was pretty smooth. Normally there are 2 to 3 rounds of interviewing- one with HR and the other with Deparment. HR is very attentative and helps with addressing all questions. Just be preapred to bring copies of your resume in case you meet with other people during the day you interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What is current salary
      Why are leaving your job
      Tell me about your current work enviornment   Answer Question

Research Technician C Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Spent an hour with HR and then another HR with the PI. HR interview had classic interview questions. PI asked about research experience and then gave a tour of the lab.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in March 2016.

Interview

Very quick process. Applied in person to the position directly. Had a skype interview, followed by in-house interview, where I met 1-on-1 with members of the department, was shown the facility, and had lunch. Everyone was super friendly, helpful, and provided tons of professional and personal advice -- whether or not I got the job. Someone even suggested another place in case Einstein did not work out. My flight, hotel, taxi, and lunch were paid for, and overall, it was an excellent experience. The campus itself is also quiet and quaint, and I enjoyed my time here.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous research experience, your life plans, and why you are interested in working here.   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

i emailed my CV and was invited for an interview. my potential pi contacted my three recommenders prior to meeting me. met with him, talked about the state of the field, potential projects, technical aspects of biology. he asked me a few questions about my doctoral research, and i asked him about his training philosophy.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

It was quick pre listed questions, one after another. The process of interview took less than 30 minutes, and was very friendly and interactive. There a number drug screening questions and travel questions. Overall, was very enjoyable and was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself benefit the organization.   1 Answer