Albert Einstein College of Medicine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

I work here for a long time, so my interview is easy because I have good reputation, I just make a phone call to schedule then we meet up the next day, it is very relax, the pi called my former supervisor, they gave very positive support, we discussed future working plan and technique questions.

Interview Questions

• scientific technique questions, can you promise to work here for 3 years.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

It was quick pre listed questions, one after another. The process of interview took less than 30 minutes, and was very friendly and interactive. There a number drug screening questions and travel questions. Overall, was very enjoyable and was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself benefit the organization.   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.

Interview

it was a great interview process. They asked a few questions based off of my work experience and then it took about a few weeks to hear back from them. I as very comfortable.

Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.

Interview

I applied on a third party website and got an email response about a day or two later. We agreed upon a time to talk and, 2-3 phone interviews later, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How does your educational background meet or exceed the current needs for this position?   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

HR contacted me by phone. They told me the maximum salary upfront and set-up an interview with the Director of the department. I met with HR briefly and then met with the Director. HR called the following week with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with producing meetings and events?   Answer Question

Medical Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY).

Interview

Started with going up to the admissions office, where I waited and chatted with other applicants. Shortly after, I was shuttled to my interview, then a tour of the campus, followed by lunch, and then closing words.

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

My experience was probably not common, but I went through a phone interview and then about a week later did the on site interview with HR for ~ 45 minutes then met with the lab director and personnel. Relaxed atomosphere with no tough questions. Most questions wanted to know if the position was in my long term plans.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on my part. I needed a job.

Grad Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY).

Interview

Initially offered an interview in response to graduate school application (requires good GRE score, previous laboratory work experience), the school paid for a flight to NYC to interview, which was a 2-day process consisting of various meetings, presentations, a tour of the facilities, labs, core facilities and campus. I also interview with 5 separate professors for 20-30 minutes each individually where they asked about my research interests and previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe your research. Why do you want to go to graduate school?   Answer Question

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview was an all day process. They pay for you to stay in a nearby hotel. They provide transportation to the school on the day of the interview. You meet with 4 - 6 faculty members, that you specified beforehand that you would be interested in meeting with. There is lunch provided and also a tour of the facilities, and the student housing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous research experience.   1 Answer

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 3-4 professors (some chosen by you and some completely random). Not a very formal interview, mostly learned about PI's research. Lunch & dinner with current students and few professors.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous research experience.
      Why do you want to become a scientific researcher?   Answer Question