Albert Einstein College of Medicine Interview Questions

Updated Dec 29, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Albert Einstein College of Medicine

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 63 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (United States)

Interview

Full day interview for scientific researcher, associate faculty level. Meet with several faculty and group members and discuss their research and your previous experience. Give a 1hr presentation on former research and answer questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about yourself.
    Answer Question
  • Why would you be a good fit for this position?
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (New York, NY)

Interview

Submitted app online, got called a week later to schedule interview, met with HR who asked questions about my resume and then PI who wanted to discuss my bench skills, was offered position a week later. Total time 3 weeks,

Interview Questions
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY) in May 2019

Interview

I interviewed with HR, the project director, and the PI. The project director was very condescending. I felt like she was trying to make me feel as if my answers were stupid. However, I received an offer the next day. The faux pas of my experience was the reference check. I was working on a dissertation as my prior experience and they did not know that my direct supervisor was hence, my PI. A simple difference in labeling on the reference check lead them to believe I was dishonest, and the offer was rescinded. There wasn't much leeway to explain either. Make sure you are super transparent.

Interview Questions
  • What is something your current supervisor would say you could improve upon?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (United States)

Interview

Two 30mins call with Prof. Robert Burk and Senior guy Mike and both of them seem so nice at the very beginning but the salary is soooo low and no room to learn and promote

Interview Questions
  • Background information and they would lie how good their lab is but do not go to their lab because they will torture you mentally by not doing a good training and bullying you
Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY)

Interview

Met with 4 different faculty throughout the day, each interview took about 30 minutes. Asked pretty basic questions regarding my research experience prior to applying to graduate school. Got to interact with current graduate students at dinner and attend a department seminar of interest.

Interview Questions
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (New York, NY) in Feb 2019

Interview

3 day process. Well planned. 1st night hotel check-in/dinner, 2nd day consisted of 4 interviews. Interviewers were mostly fair. All were welcoming and enthusiastic. After the interview was dinner. Then a more informal gathering with the grad students on campus. Next day was more meeting with the staff then attending works in progress talk.

Interview Questions
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Application

Interview

it was a great interview process. They asked a few questions based off of my work experience and then it took about a few weeks to hear back from them. I as very comfortable.

Interview Questions
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (New York, NY) in Oct 2018

Interview

Informative interview process. Very great and skilled staff. Process took about one month. Interviewers were helpful and answered all my questions. Each interview lasted about an hour. Overall pretty pleasant experience

Interview Questions
  • Reasons for leaving my current job.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (New York, NY)

Interview

The interview process was decent. Everyone was friendly and professional, and a tour of the facility was provided. The issue was with the HR department. When I reached out to the HR representative whom I've spoken to 2 weeks after the interview, they informed me they moved onto a different candidate because they said they needed someone to work on Saturdays. The thing is, I made it VERY clear that I would be able to work on any given day, both during in-person interviews and phone calls with the HR rep... If they moved onto a more suitable candidate for a different reason, I would have been content with that, but they moved onto another candidate because of misinformation of their part. Seemed very unprofessional on their part, and I'm rather disappointed because it seemed like a decent work environment that I would have liked to be a part of.

Interview Questions
  • What is your availability, and are you willing to work overtime?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY) in May 2018

Interview

I met a person in HR first for a brief interview then had an actual interview with the person who is in charge of the study project. They asked me quite detail things about my resume, and what I've accomplished based on that. Also they ask me what I would do in couple situations regarding to the work.

Interview Questions
  • What have you accomplished in (one of the work experience on my resume)?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 63