Albert Einstein College of Medicine Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Postdoctoral Fellow

Albert Einstein College of Medicine Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions

Interviews at Albert Einstein College of Medicine

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

The usual process in academia. Seminar plus interview with lab members, They also invite to the seminar to someone that used to work in the same place where i did my phd. I found was nice that they took the time on doing that. Then I went for lunch with the boss and we talked about more relaxed stuff.
After the interview and before starting working, they celebrated a lab picnic in central park and they invited me. I think was nice.
The overall impression of the interview was friendly and I felt confortable

Interview Questions

• What's your professional objective   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Albert Einstein College of Medicine

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Gave a presentation, met with lab people, went to lunch, met with other faculties.
    Talked about possible projects I would work on. Talked to each individual about their projects. Had a whole building tour.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Emailed multiple times. Called the PI's office. Had a Skype interview a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with mice? Are you okay handling mice?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied via Naturejobs and after my referees were contacted, I was contacted for a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the most exciting/frustrating aspect of your work and how did you cope.   Answer Question

I got an offer from another lab which I preferred