Albert Einstein College of Medicine Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Albert Einstein College of Medicine

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

There isn't a standard process. Although some PostDoc positions may be posted by HR, who makes the decision is the Principal Investigator and each one may have their own method of decision.

Interview Questions

• Number of previous publications?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Albert Einstein College of Medicine

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

I had to present my past research experience data. Several PIs from different background labs attended my seminar. The seminar was performed in a very friendly environment. Also, several postdocs and students were present at the seminar. Almost all of them asked questions at the end of the seminar.

Interview Questions

• is your research relevant to potentially treat diseases?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

i emailed my CV and was invited for an interview. my potential pi contacted my three recommenders prior to meeting me. met with him, talked about the state of the field, potential projects, technical aspects of biology. he asked me a few questions about my doctoral research, and i asked him about his training philosophy.