Albert Einstein College of Medicine Research Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Albert Einstein College of Medicine Research Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Albert Einstein College of Medicine

2.8

Research Technician Interview

Interview

There are multiple steps and interviews. Initially met with HR. They then forward resumes of top candidates to PIs that are seeking technicians and the PIs choose who they want to move forward with. HR interview focuses on personality, qualifications and career goals. Interview with PI focuses more on knowledge of the research and scientific techniques.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Albert Einstein College of Medicine

Research Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in March 2016.

Interview

Very quick process. Applied in person to the position directly. Had a skype interview, followed by in-house interview, where I met 1-on-1 with members of the department, was shown the facility, and had lunch. Everyone was super friendly, helpful, and provided tons of professional and personal advice -- whether or not I got the job. Someone even suggested another place in case Einstein did not work out. My flight, hotel, taxi, and lunch were paid for, and overall, it was an excellent experience. The campus itself is also quiet and quaint, and I enjoyed my time here.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous research experience, your life plans, and why you are interested in working here.   Answer Question

Research Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.

Interview

HR interview was long and full of those silly questions, meeting with scientists was fine. Took a long time to process everything, had to come back for multiple TB tests before being able to start work.

Interview Questions

• HR asked questions like weaknesses/strenghts, situations you learned from, etc.   Answer Question

Research Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.

Interview

Send resume for chosen position. They took 3 months to call for initial interview in HR. Second interview with potential boss. Took 2 weeks to give answer. Thirt interview with HR they told details and salary. If all accepted takes another month for initial medical exam. Total 4.5 month to get hired.

Interview Questions

• Will you attend college while working.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was a perfect candidate and really needed a job so I do not know. They made my offer much better then I initially expected.

Research Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.

Interview

I reached out to a job posting I found by e-mailing the professor directly. Replied quickly, and we set up a phone interview. A week later he called me back to offer me the job. Had to get a physical and some medical tests and had a background check run. At work a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was already set by union rules.