Albert Einstein Healthcare Network Interview Questions in East Norriton, PA | Glassdoor

Albert Einstein Healthcare Network Interview Questions in East Norriton, PA

2.7

Clinical Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Norriton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (East Norriton, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Two interviews thus far, the first with the director who was very pleasant and very passionate about education- it made me enthusiastic about the position! The second interview was with the educational team who all have something to bring to the table in collaboration and planning the education of the nursing staff.
    I was immediately called several hours after the second interview with a request for references, which I take as a good sign? we shall see!

Telemetry Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Norriton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (East Norriton, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

I met the unit manager, educator and floor supervisor, I was shown the tele floor and given a basic tour of the unit then given EKG Rhythm test. It seems newer employees, have failed this test and been given the chance to retake it multiple times and have still been offered a position.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Norriton, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (East Norriton, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

with manager and educator.....they looked through my resume...asked me why I liked the ED and showed me around the ed to meet other people. Some people had to go to a panel of staff nurses who asks questions of them...

Interview Questions

• What do you like about nursing?   1 Answer