Albert Einstein Healthcare Network Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Albert Einstein Healthcare Network Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.5

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and it took about 2 weeks to get a phone call back. I spoke with the recruiter on the phone, then set up an in person interview a few days later. I was interview by three nurse managers (not hiring managers or anyone that worked in HR), which I liked because it shows that the company cares about the opinions of their current employees. About a week went by before I contacted the recruiter, who told me they will have a decision in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience.   Answer Question
    • What is your opinion on an open door policy at work?   Answer Question
    • What do you expect your least favorite role in this position would be?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer or patient.   Answer Question

Follow Up Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter lasted maybe 10 minutes total. She was very nice and informative. She wasted no time with small talk, but was eager to get right to the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is your highest level of education?
      What is you view on open door policies?
      What is you pet peeve?
      What are your strengths?
      why do you want to work here?
      Answer Question

Follow Up Representative (Patient Accounting) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a interview scheduled for 9am, showed up at 8am. I was kind of lost entering the building a nice lady brought me to the hiring supervisor office. She was very nice and pleasant. Apologized for being early she told me no worries they were ready to interview. She called the second supervisor in the office, we shook hands and begin the process. All in all we started at 8:11am & i walked out the office around 9:15am

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Quick 10 min interview. There were two people that came and interviewed me. It was a really short process since this was for an intern position at the hospital. You come into the lobby and they will bring you to the back where you will be interviewed. Everything was really casual.

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

A whole day of interviews with all the people on the project. They had the entire day planned for me and I met with a variety of people on the project. Each person was allowed to ask their own questions. The problem was that most of the people asked the same questions. I ended up repeating myself through most of the day.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Good interview with HR staff.HR Staff had giving me an overview of the Healthcare Network goals where for patients and employees. Also encouraged me to set up profile and apply for job an on website. Believed with my experience, I would be a great candidate. Great enterview with office management what the practice required from you and ask if there were any questions I have. Training support staff is outstanding.

Interview Questions

• What type of person am I. When working with Public.   1 Answer

Director of Student Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

My initial conversation with the recruiter was a pleasant experience. She was very responsive, polite and informative. The process however after speaking with the recruiter became very unorganized and less than professional. There was a clear disconnect between the hiring department and HR. I was not sure who the decision maker was even though it was clear who was supposed to be the head of the department. It seemed as if they were too distracted with other concerns rather than fairly and diligently evaluating my experience and qualifications. I felt as if I was only part of the candidate pool because of a necessary standard and I do not feel as if I was taken seriously. It seemed as if they had a favorite or candidate already selected and they did not do a good job being discreet about it. When I arrived for my final interview only 2 out of the 6 people scheduled to meet with me showed up and was asked to meet with someone else who was not originally scheduled to meet with me as part of an obvious stall tactic while they tried to give the rest of the people time to arrive who never did. It also seemed very clear that the expectations of the role had not been explained to all stakeholders and it caused for a very awkward interview. I did not receive specific feedback after being told I was not selected. The best part about this experience was that I was able to see early on that this department within this company was dysfunctional and consistently overwhelmed and understaffed which makes me ok with not being offered the position.

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Within two weeks, had a phone interview with recruiter and in person interview. They were very nice! It does take a lot of time to reach them..if you didn't get a call back for a position, by that time you'll know they didn't go with you.

IS Desktop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

You can easily obtain an internship at Einstein. Even if you have minimal experience in IT. They hire people without degrees as well. The interview process was pretty basic and asked VERY BASIC IT related questions. It started with a call from the recruiter, which then in turn set up the initial meeting. The interview was with the manager and two leads at the same time. Within 3 days I received a call saying I was offered the job.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Laid back and non intense. The nurse managers were very friendly and walked me around the unit after the interview. I felt at ease and the interview was very conversational in style.

Interview Questions

• How do I practice, what are my biggest strengths, how do I handle difficult patients.   Answer Question