Alberta Blue Cross Team Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alberta Blue Cross Team Manager Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Blue Cross (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

When Alberta Blue Cross has a number of IT vacancies, they will schedule a career fair at a local hotel. This is a great way to get fast-tracked through the application process. The interview was a fairly standard interview; I had two: one with some IT managers, and a second with some business managers. The company also uses the Wonderlic personality test and an Aptitude test (like an IQ test; can't remember the name) to pre-assess people.

Interview Questions

• Questions were fairly specific to the role for which I was applying. There were some business centered questions to ensure that the applicant is able to talk/relate with system users and business representatives.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alberta Blue Cross

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alberta Blue Cross (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

Online application was standard if a bit archaic and cumbersome to use.
    The interview was with the manager of the position being recruited for and one HR person. Both interviewers were very pleasant and easy to talk with - the HR person was a fairly young many who was fun to joke with, but was also able to professionally answer serious questions about the role, and seemed genuine . The manager interviewing was more difficult to read - he seemed to be saying the things that he should say rather than being particularly genuine.
    It was a standard behavioral interview - easy to prep for by googling a list of the typical "tell me about a time when..." questions.