Alberta Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alberta Health Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services (Edmond, OK).

Interview

Manager contact several weeks after the competition closing date. Offered an apology stating that the delay was the result of unrealistic work loads .... quite an odd statement to make to a potential non exempt employee. Interview rescheduled by manager twice. On the third go, it seemed as though a general lack of regard existed given that the time agreed to was delayed by 20 minutes with no communication from the manager or admin staff concerning the delay. Eventually participated in a very informal interview by a panel of 6 and offered the position 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific that comes to mind, quite a mindless interview tool   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little opportunity for negotiation

Evaluation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online in March. Contacted by Assistant in April to schedule interview. Interviewed in person by two researchers who were going to be working on the project. Interview was very structured and lasted 45 mins. They alternated asking questions. All the the questions were related to research and evaluation.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

There was no interview process. I applied for a different job and then was contacted and hired for this job. It was ok but not what I wanted to do.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with liturature searches?   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services.

Interview

The hiring manager was very transparent about how the process would work and the hiring timeline, both in the job posting and after receiving my application. My first round interview was a phone call with the hiring manager. In the second round, I talked to different people on the team. There was ample opportunity to ask everyone questions about what I should expect from the job, so I felt informed by the time I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project where you had a miscommunication with someone on the team.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted by phone ~a week later for an interview. Had the interview in the operation Manager's office with the manager and safety manager, and was asked the standard questions (mostly customer service oriented; next section).

Interview Questions

• - Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer. What did you do?

- Strengths? Weaknesses?

Etc.
      1 Answer
    • - Name a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker. What did you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not negotiation. The union takes care of all thatong before you're hired.

Instrumentation Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview started with meet and greet of the panel, then a very thorough explanation of the location layout and future plans. Other panel member explained the organisational structure. Then a number of good questions. All very casual but to the point. Very well organized interview. At the end i was able to ask questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What do you do when work is completed and no work is planned?
      Answer Question

Health Care Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services (Red Deer, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Interview with the manager and educator review of my skills and educational background, then my aptitudes to work in a team; then asked me about the values and vision of the company and how did theyou match with my own values.

Environmental Two Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ponoka, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services (Ponoka, AB (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

The Interview went well. I was interviewed by the Cleaning manager and by the supervisor cleaner. They both took turns & asked me lots of questions pertaining to cleaning. I answered the best way I knew how.-

Interview Questions

• If someone needed their room cleaned in a different ward than mine that I'm cleaning on & the one who's supposed to be cleaning that ward didn't do it, what would I do?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

Focus was on my skills and ability to manage high profile assignments, multi-task, knowledge of AHS policies, confidentiality, ability to handle pressure, career goals, and past experience and how it would contribute to the position and company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was offered the position before Christmas 2015. Due to changes in corporate policy offer was rescinded as the department I applied to could not recruit externally to any vacancies.

Clerk V Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone interview and then I was brought in to interview with the manager and two supervisors. I had to submit a background check and once that was cleared I was offered a job the following week.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that is relevant to this job   Answer Question