Alberta Motor Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alberta Motor Association Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alberta Motor Association.

Interview

The interview was with a panel: hiring manager, hiring manager's supervisor (director) and another manager from the same dept. It lasted an hour and involved presenting a successful project/work. I liked the process and the Q&A session that followed. My suggestion to AMA: please inform all candidates of the outcome of their interview - that's common courtesy and good HR practice. If you call candidates for a final interview, they deserve to know the result. (ironic that marketing needs to told how to communicate :) .

Interview Questions

• Make a presentation (10 min) on a project/work that you successfully completed.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Motor Association (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

I was asked to develop a 10 minute PowerPoint presentation. I spent a lot of time preparing an excellent presentation, made myself notecards to speak with, handouts for the three people in the interview. Then, spent another half hour+ answering more detailed questions from all three members of their team. I was then told that I would be contacted either way with an answer to the hiring decision. They did not follow-up with me. I sent an email to my contact inquiring about whether they had made their decision. She said they hadn't and that they would definitely be in touch, either way, to let all people interviewed know. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a 10-minute presentation and then asked many, very specific questions about my experience with the duties of the position. I didn't find the questions inappropriate. They wanted tangible examples of proven experience, rather than just asking about my knowledge.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Motor Association (Red Deer, AB (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

Took about 40min All of the questions were situational. Tell me what you know about ama....Tell me about a time when..... what would you do if......after the interview they send you a link to do a personailty test. They have a set form of questions that comes from their HR that they ask everyone.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about your current employer?
      Describe a time you made a mistake and what did you do to fix it.   Answer Question