Alberta Motor Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alberta Motor Association Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alberta Motor Association

Technical Writer Interview

Interview

Long process ... too long ... they contacted me then forgot they had. Had I not followed up, I likely would never have heard from them again. Two very short interviews, both with very basic questions ... my questions for them seemed to stump them ... then more following up by me until I finally got an offer. I needed the job so I took it.

Interview Questions

• What types of systems have you used?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Short.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Motor Association (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

Did a brief phone interview with an HR representative, I have a 1:1 interview an HR representative. Once this was completed, HR sent me an on-line questionnaire to fill out. I meet with 2 Operation Leadership people and HR for a final interview. Once this was completed, I was contacted as asked to sit with the hiring representative to accept the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for AMA.?
      Why did you leave your last employer?
      1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Motor Association (Red Deer, AB (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

Took about 40min All of the questions were situational. Tell me what you know about ama....Tell me about a time when..... what would you do if......after the interview they send you a link to do a personailty test. They have a set form of questions that comes from their HR that they ask everyone.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about your current employer?
      Describe a time you made a mistake and what did you do to fix it.
      Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alberta Motor Association (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

Number of Interviews: 1

Mode of Interview: Phone

Questions were mainly surrounding my previous experience(s) as a QA Analyst and discussions about expectations from me (plus brief description about current project requirements). The interview process was formal but not stressful at all. It was more of a discussion about expectations and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• How would this internship position be helpful for me, keeping in mind my current academic pursuit?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible as an Intern.

Member Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alberta Motor Association in February 2010.

Interview

It was fine.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite ice cream- seriously.   1 Answer
    • How did you hear about us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Motor Association (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2008.

Interview

Lethargic- Interviewers looked tired and uninterested

Interview Questions

• Whay are you applying here? You seem competant   1 Answer