Albertsons Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

1.8

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Orange, CA).

Interview

Nothing special. They just ask you a really regular set of question like why this company? really basic. Just be calm, relax and you ca answer it. everyone knows what a cashier is so you pretty much aware on what they do.

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2016.

Interview

I have applied online, but an Albertsons representative has not contacted me with information about scheduling an interview. So, yeah there you go. I Hope that helped you. okay so you want thirty words or less. Oh my good what is up with all these requirements. You guys are making things way harder than they have to be. okay I think this should be thirty words or more.

Fresh Cut Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Eugene, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online, then went into Albertsons the next day to give them my resume. I originally applied for the Front End Cashier position because it said they needed hires, but they said that they didn't have that position available. Instead, they said that they needed Fresh Cut Clerks. They offered me an interview for two days later and I was happy to accept. The interview went amazing, and it was probably one of the best interviews I've ever had. It only took about 20 minutes, and it pretty much involved me confirming what I could do and what was on my resume. They hired me on the spot and showed me the back area where I would be working, but I had two more interviews coming and I convinced them to let me respond in two days. The job seemed easy, but they wanted me to work full time and start some shifts at 5am. This would have been my first job ever (and in the summer), so there was no way I was going to do that!

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

You usually have to go in for two interviews. I was interviewed by different people and they both wanted me to be a team player. You must have to have passed your test for them to hire you.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Irvine, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The manager speak with you one on one and ask you a few questions.Then you will get a uniform and will be going to orientation. Orientation is super easy, you literally sit there for 2 hours and then you are ready to work.

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied using Albertsons' online process to two separate locations. The online applications was overall a bit finicky and hard to navigate.
    They called me two weeks later to come in for an interview on that day, and I later met with the Store Director. The interviews were running a bit late, so I didn't get in until about 10 minutes past my appointed time. However, when I did get into the interview, he was very friendly, and the interview in general was very easy and comfortable. He had me tell him a bit about myself, and overall it felt more like a conversation than an interview. He answered a couple questions about potential growth, and the position.
    He ended up offering me a different position than I applied for, as a Cashier/Courtesy Clerk flip flopper.
    People who had interviews right before me and accepted their offers immediately went on to submit samples for a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work at Albertsons?   Answer Question
    • How do you think you could go about providing a positive customer experience?   Answer Question

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online. It took 30 min. Got a call the next day. they had a job fair and i went. interviewed with a manager and then the store manager. very easy interview. very nice people.

Bakery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy basic questions. Asked for experience. They wanted to know what skills we had in baking. Retail baking, cake decorating, packaging. The hiring manager was very nice didn't make me me feel uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any cake decorating skills?   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies.

Interview

Seen they were hiring In store so I went online and filled out my application then I dropped my resume off in person . I got a call back for an interview about a week later & they told me to come in dressed nicely . Interviewed with the store director & the front in manager . They will explain that it is joining the union if you get hired & that they never really close so you will be working major holidays . They didn't drug test me on the spot but I was called the next day to come in for a drug screening . They do a saliva test & you just sit there & suck on a pregnancy test like stick & if you come up negative than your good to go .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation . They tell you your wage & after orientation you will get your schedule by the week . You get paid weekly , every Friday

Curtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Palm Springs, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Got called back about a week after I applied online. Basic interview questions simple and quick. With a manager and one other person. Both very nice and easy to talk too.