Albertsons Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

1.8

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons (Vancouver, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

applied online, website was hard to navigate and not user friendly but i got through it. i got a call back after about 2 weeks. scheduled an interview for a week away. dressed in dark jeans, nice black tennis shoes and a nice top. arrived to the interview 15 mins early and the manager was alreday ready for me. i got interviewed by two managers who were both very friendly! i was asked questions for about 20 mins and then asked about my availability and if i would consider being a cashier instead because they liked my outgoing, cheerful personality. i got hired on the spot and then did a mouth swab drug test.

all in all, an extremely positive experience!

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Valley, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons (Deer Valley, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Basic interview. They start by introducing themselves and give overview of the job and the interview. Questions are preselected from a list. Interviewer can expand on questions. At least one accounting question.

Interview Questions

• What is an accrual and how does it affect the balance sheet?   1 Answer

Bakery Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Albertsons.

Interview

Quick and to the point he asked questions about my prior experience. I dressed business casual and smiled and joke around a bit. I was taken upstairs and then he said he would get back to me and he did and offered me the job. Then next day or so I came back and di the background and drug test right there and started the next day.

Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons (Louisville, CO).

Interview

I applied to transfer from cashier to service supervisor after only about 6-8 months with the company. I was interviewed at the store in the store director's office. She asked pretty simple questions. She asked me about what I liked to do in my free time to start and I mentioned activities that are specific to the culture near the store (Boulder-hiking, biking, community involvement). 30 minutes. They said they would let me know very soon.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to move up and to another store?   1 Answer
    • How I would handle a conflict situation with new employees.   1 Answer
    • How I would work with my employees who were older than I was with more experience.   1 Answer
    • What would I do if I didn't know the answer to a customer question.   1 Answer
    • What else should I know about you?   1 Answer

Butcher Block Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons (Alpine, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

There was no interview. I filled out the application, asked to do a tax survey, drug screen, and was hired then sent to orientation where they told me my starting pay was only 10.80

Business Process Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Albertsons (Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

2 people interviewing, they took turns asking questions, they were difficult questions to answer. They were all based on past experiences in the work place. Each question asked had to be answered with a thought process and a solution to the problem.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Albertsons (Chandler, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

They called me in the morning and asked if I can come in the afternoon same day. I do not prepare enough but because it's my first time I got an interview appointment so I agree with them. I came 15 mins early and wait. There are 2 interviewers: pharmacist manager and store manager. They are nice and make me feel more comfortable. They asked a lot about my experience, what I can do, my timetable, why I want to become a pharmacy tech, ... Finally, they said I did not have enough experience like they expect and told me that they would call me on next Monday (my interview is on Friday). But I did not receive any call from them. I believe I fail but that's ok I can get interview experience for the next time.

Interview Questions

• - What did you do in your previous job?
      - What time can you work?
      - Why do you want to become pharmacy tech and work for Albersons?
      Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Albertsons (Orange, CA).

Interview

Nothing special. They just ask you a really regular set of question like why this company? really basic. Just be calm, relax and you ca answer it. everyone knows what a cashier is so you pretty much aware on what they do.

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Albertsons (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2016.

Interview

I have applied online, but an Albertsons representative has not contacted me with information about scheduling an interview. So, yeah there you go. I Hope that helped you. okay so you want thirty words or less. Oh my good what is up with all these requirements. You guys are making things way harder than they have to be. okay I think this should be thirty words or more.

Fresh Cut Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Albertsons (Eugene, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online, then went into Albertsons the next day to give them my resume. I originally applied for the Front End Cashier position because it said they needed hires, but they said that they didn't have that position available. Instead, they said that they needed Fresh Cut Clerks. They offered me an interview for two days later and I was happy to accept. The interview went amazing, and it was probably one of the best interviews I've ever had. It only took about 20 minutes, and it pretty much involved me confirming what I could do and what was on my resume. They hired me on the spot and showed me the back area where I would be working, but I had two more interviews coming and I convinced them to let me respond in two days. The job seemed easy, but they wanted me to work full time and start some shifts at 5am. This would have been my first job ever (and in the summer), so there was no way I was going to do that!

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work 40 hours a week in the summer?   Answer Question