Albertsons Savon Pharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Albertsons Savon Pharmacy Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Albertsons Savon Pharmacy

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albertsons Savon Pharmacy (New York, NY).

Interview

Contacted by a human resources recruiter. Invited for a phone interview with HR first, then offered an in person interview with district manager if recommended by HR. very straightforward process

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one situation where you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Albertsons Savon Pharmacy (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Human Resources Pharmacy Manager interview regards previous Pharmacist positions responsibilities and experience flexibility to work weekends holidays vacations be willing to do additional training ongoing basis for Professional development and continuing education and be willing to train technicians with on job education in different store locations or at home office or base store location

Interview Questions

• Availability and flexibility   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Interview

I got my initial interview with a pharmacist at the job fair while in school. from there, I had a follow-up interview with the District manager. My interviewer was very nice and none of the questions were tricky.

Interview Questions

• Name something that you do not like about being a pharmacist.   Answer Question

Albertsons Savon Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Albertsons Savon Pharmacy.

Interview

not your typical interview. most questions are, "can you work these hours?" "do you have reliable transportation?"

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Savon Pharmacy.

Interview

I applied online and received an email regarding a phone interview. The interview was simple. We spoke about my experiences and where I see myself in the future. We also spoke about the position and the company. I received an offer after the phone interview. The whole process did not take very long...maybe a couple weeks. The interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions. Started with tell me about yourself and went on from there.   Answer Question

Location

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons Savon Pharmacy (Seattle, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview process was straight forward. Phone interview, questions were extremely basic. Why Supervalu, Strengths, Weaknesses, Where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate, because of the current market (so they said), no can do. Kind of disappointed by this as the cost of living is higher in the city I took the job in than my current city.

Pharmacy Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Albertsons Savon Pharmacy (Palmdale, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Job application through kiosk in lobby, interview with manager, and drug test. The process is a standard one I am sure throughout similar companies. But I am driven to be the best at what I do and I think the process should be more detailed and rigorous.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Albertsons Savon Pharmacy (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

They just asked about your availability and helped me schedule a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Albertsons Savon Pharmacy (Seattle, WA) in March 2009.

Interview

typical management type questions

Interview Questions

• name a weakness   1 Answer
    • what did you not like about your last job   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons Savon Pharmacy in February 2009.

Interview

Long application online. So 1:1 interview was not necessary. Basically it was a vacant position that needed to be filled quick. So store manager just called me in and introduced me to the staff. Asked me when I can work and all that. I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you be able to use your work skills in pharmacy environment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not negotiable.