Alcimed Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.8

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alcimed (Princeton, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

onsite, group interview (around 7 other candidates)
1. Introduce yourself
2. Ask questions about company and work
3. Present 5-7 slides given to you, you need to assume that you are in front of client

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Alcimed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Alcimed (Princeton, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process took a few weeks. I was called into a group interview, where we presented an assigned topics, Then 3 separate interviews were done. After that, I returned a few weeks later for another round of one on one interviews. Then one skype interview with the CEO in France.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you possess that would contribute to your success here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Alcimed (Princeton, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied in December and was invited for a group interview in February (1h30 presentation of the company by the partner and project manager followed by 15 min one-on-one). Nothing too complicated - a 5 min presentation on 3-5 slides we had 10 min to prepare then mostly fit questions in the one on one. In March I was invited for a series of 3 thorough interviews with the partner and two project managers (1hr each). The questions were mostly fit but also aimed at judging critical thinking skills (e.g what do you think your biggest difficulty will be in your next job and why? ). Finally, I had a 1hr skype interview with one of the founder. I applied on 12/15/2015 and received the offer 3/30/2016. All my interactions with the team in Princeton and people at the headquarters were great and they answered honestly all my questions.

Interview Questions

• What project would you propose to help the company?
      How would you advise a European manufacturer of [your hobby] to enter the american market?
      How would your family/friends/colleagues describe you and why?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alcimed.

Interview

Brief presentation of you, what you've done previously (30seconds), then presentation in english (they provide the slides and you just have to present, 5-10min preparation, 2min presentation), and then 3 minutes to convince (face to face with one of the interviewers)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come to Alcimed? Why are you suited for this company?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cologne (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alcimed (Cologne (Germany)) in June 2017.

Interview

Having read all of the negative reviews on Glassdoor I was quite apprehensive going into my group interview at Alcimed. Both of the interviewers were very nice and allowed for a long session of questions about the company. However, all of the negative comments turned out to be true and the whole recruitment process was somewhat bizarre and didn't test, in my opinion, any of the skills necessary to be a good consultant i.e. analytical skills, problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills. First, we had a few minutes to briefly introduce ourselves, which was all fine, followed by a lengthy Q&A session about the company, which was somewhat useful although not all that insightful. We were then given a set of approx. 6 slides to read in 5 mins and then present in 3 mins (absolutely nothing to solve). The slides were from previous projects and so presumably had been presented to clients in the past. The slides were ridden with spelling mistakes and words incorrectly used. To make matters worse, during our presentations the phone kept ringing and a man entered the office to deliver bottled water, making a great deal of noise. At the end, we were given a form to fill in, that included a lot of basic information (name, age, etc.) and our motivation for joining the firm, which I felt that I'd already addressed in my application and cover letter making the whole form completely redundant. In summary, if you want to get through the first round, look as enthusiastic as possible presenting the slides and ask as many questions as possible about the company, even if you've done your research, as the only thing that they're testing in the first round is your ability to present convincingly and whether or not you express interest in the firm by asking plenty of questions in the Q&A session.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alcimed (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Interviewed with one partner and one biz dev manager
    very freestyle and the questions were not well prepared by them
    The position was not even ready and they had no idea when they were going to hire consultants

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cologne (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alcimed (Cologne (Germany)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a great experience, they have a warm welcome and everything went well according to the plan.
    the interviewer are really open for questions and also informative.
    the office is nice and clean, and everybody seems like friendly.
    i guess it is a great place to work and expand our career.

Interview Questions

• Where do you hear about us?   1 Answer
    • What is your motivation joining us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just be yourself and do your best

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alcimed.

Interview

Interview started with short introduction of candidates followed by a presentation about the company. Candidates were encouraged to ask questions. Next, handouts of some old company presentations were provided. After 5-10 minutes of preparation slides had to be presented in front of other candidates. Brief 1on1 at the end of process.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alcimed (Paris (France)) in September 2015.

Interview

1) Group interview (approx. 8 people) as described in other comments (company presentation by the employees, case presentation in English in front of everybody based on 3-4 slides given 5 minutes before, individual discussion in an elevator-pitch format, writing of a motivational letter at the end of the interview)
    2) 2 separate interviews with business unit manager/director at the local office where you apply
    3) 3rd stage would have been meeting with the CEO
    I didn't get to the 3rd stage but received some very clear feedback on what was the issue during my second interview. Overall, the consultants and BU directors were quite straightforward but nice.

Interview Questions

• Group interview: Why should we hire you? Describe briefly a project you would like to work on.
      Individual interviews: 3 adjectives to qualify you, a lot of detailed questions about your past experiences and activities (generally, informal)   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

One phone interview and one group interview consisting of 4 people. Someone presented the company for most of the time and then asked us to present ourselves. In the end a 1:1 interview with some last questions.

Interview Questions

• Read 10 ppt slides of a case study within 5 min and present it within 3 min.   Answer Question