Alcoa Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alcoa Business Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alcoa (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

A brief phone interview to schedule a interview in the following week or so. he told me about something that what they do, and then asked several basic questions about the resume, and the classic question tell me about yourself.

Interview Questions

• basic questions and a a case, the case was what do you thing about the increasing number about the exports from china, should we concern about that?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alcoa

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alcoa (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Great phone call two days later.

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I interviewed at Alcoa (Torrance, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Very typical interview in June 2012 in office for Alcoa Fastening Systems for a business analyst internship. Typical behavioral questions, manager asks what your greatest weaknesses and strengths are, you have a basic knowledge of what the company does, what you are looking to do in the future. The company is searching for motivated individuals who are proactive in taking on tasks since management is usually very busy. They are just interested to see if you are a good fit for the company and if what you want to do in future is in line with the kind of business Alcoa Fastening System runs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Paid hourly depending on internship position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alcoa (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

I met individuals from a range of leadership positions with a range of years with Alcoa. This was a second round interview. Everyone I met was very positive and provided helpful information. All interviews were very short. It appeared that they where scoring these short conversations to be used to determine who to extend an offer to.