Alcoa Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH | Glassdoor

Alcoa Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH

2.6

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alcoa (Cleveland, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

I started out with a phone screen and then was selected to be interviewed with four people separately. All four of the people were nice however two of the four people left the company shortly after I got there.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Name a time where you had a problem on a project and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alcoa (Cleveland, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

Meet with a group of leaders. They will ask you about your work history, can you work long hours, Are you comfortable in an Union shop. Salary and compensation package, Give you a tour of facility.

Skilled Tradesmen Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Alcoa (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Hired through a job recruitment company

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alcoa (Cleveland, OH) in July 2012.

Interview

First round- manager contacts you for initial phone interview, usual questions, once over resume.
    if selected , you get to go onsite with 4 members one HR and 3 others you will be workng with. Takes nearly 1.5 months since the human resource team has great issues in placing interviews and cooridnation.
    HR-behavioral questions,
    3 others- few may ask just related to the resume, in my case i got a replacement interviewers who had no clue they were interviewing an entry level candidate, bombarded me with a lot of IF's scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that I didn't know of, scenario based questions how do you plan a production, what would you do if customer wants immediate delivery when the lead time was 2 weeks.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alcoa (Cleveland, OH) in June 2009.

Interview

Started with a general fit/interest interview. General interview with usual, walk me through you resume, can you relocate kind of questions/

Second round was about, how can I add value in the position. I surmise I did not have enough experience in union setting and hence did not get through.