Alcoa Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alcoa Intern Interview Questions

3.1

Intern Interview

Interview

I was contacted by email to conduct a Phone Interview. The questions were quite basic and mostly situational and behavioral, nothing out of the ordinary. The interviewer was nice too.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where your morals were put in question   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alcoa

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alcoa (Newark, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

HR and engineer present asked general questions, were very nice and encouraging. Did ask any technical questions just questions about the company. They wanted to know if i had past experiance in what they do.

Interview Questions

• What fo you know about the comapny.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was almost perfunctory, and the interviewers seemed ill-prepared.

The Alcoa building is made of aluminum and well-designed. I wish that I could say the same thing about the company's hiring processes, which were lacking in guidance and seemed haphazard at times. Be more prepared if someone is taking the time to meet you for a position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alcoa.

Interview

The interview was held on-site at one of their facilities. Initially, they brought the applicants into a room with engineering leaders and HR representatives and had us rotate between the group, talking to each rep along the way. Afterwards, I was interviewed by an engineering leader who asked mostly behavior style interviews. The interview questions themselves were pretty difficult as some asked about very specific situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a team member or members strongly disagreed with your action or ideas. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alcoa in March 2015.

Interview

I met a recruiter on campus and handed over my resume. Got a call a few months later to schedule for a phone interview the next day. They asked mostly behavioral questions and a few about my background. It was very easy going and the interviewers were polite!

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging experience at your previous employment?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was done over the phone. Several people from different departments were present. The personnel on the other end made me feel comfortable and asked good, pertinent questions. The experience overall was very good.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Alcoa.

Interview

An application was filled out and I was called in for an interview. The two women who interviewed me were very judgemental and did not seem to want another female in the workplace making comments such as "You realize you're going to get dirty here, right?"

Interview Questions

• "You realize you're going to get dirty here, right?"   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alcoa in November 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed at a career fair and the recruiters were very approachable. Within minutes I was set up for an interview. The interview was short and it was less of a structured interview and more of just a conversation of what my goals were and why I was interested in the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alcoa (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

I was contacted over the phone for an interview. Then had one interview in front of a panel of 4 people.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alcoa in April 2013.

Interview

Thorough, but overall a laid back atmosphere. A lot of talk about the EHS culture and expectations. Asked for a general overview of my existing education and experience. I was then introduced to the group I would be working with. They were friendly as well, and clear about their expectations as an intern.

Interview Questions

• Explain your most technically relevant experience (school, previous job) and how can that relate/help the team on our projects. *Further details were then discussed in depth.   Answer Question