Alcoa Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Alcoa Interview Questions in New York, NY

2.7

Senior FP&A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alcoa (New York, NY).

Interview

Internal recruiters call you to discuss the position and then you go to the hiring manager. Recruiter is very promising and excited but not exactly in tune with what job is. Was told to expect to interview in couple weeks but never heard from him again. I received canned email saying you don't have experience for the position(yet I do).

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alcoa (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

received a call from the internal recruiter for a intial phone screening. about a week later i received a call to set up a second interview with hiring manager and a senior member of his team. then another call about a week later for a interview with the director.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alcoa (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

I met individuals from a range of leadership positions with a range of years with Alcoa. This was a second round interview. Everyone I met was very positive and provided helpful information. All interviews were very short. It appeared that they where scoring these short conversations to be used to determine who to extend an offer to.