Cover image for Alder

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Alder Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 38 interviews

Campus Recruiting17%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I interviewed at Alder (Mobile, AL)

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. They look for commitment and honesty. You have to be passionate as well. Not anything you can’t do if you are good at representing yourself. They dont need past experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you will succeed? How do you handle customer complaints? Is relocating a problem?
    Answer Question

Alder

Application

I interviewed at Alder

Interview

Group Interview. Explained company’s workings in-depth and was comprehensive in reviewing our sales ability. We had to bring our resume and it was a group interview and asked about our hobby’s and sell the hobby

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alder (Los Angeles, CA) in Nov 2020

Interview

Straightforward questions and interview as a whole. Phone call interview and started off asking about how you were and general things which was a nice conversation starter. Interview lasted 20-25 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alder (San Jose, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

I had an interview over Zoom. My interviewer was very nice and was very nice to talk to. I was pretty nervous to do an interview over Zoom because I am quite insecure with my appearance. I am sure that it is quite an adjustment for everyone for both the interviewers and the interviewees, so I shouldn’t worry too much if you have the chance to get an interview. We are all nervous. My interviewer had her camera off so that made it much easier for me. The interview was very easy, very general questions. I assume it’s to see what your personality is like. There are two steps for the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about door to door sales?

Alder

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alder

Interview

Pretty straight forward, seeing if you are an outgoing person. Interview is meant to be fun so there is not a whole lot of pressure on you but they make you feel comfortable. Only had to do two interviews.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alder (Orem, UT) in Feb 2016

Interview

Extremely Easy, No qualifications, Summer Sales, They will accept anyone who can work hard and put in the effort. Majority of new hires are from management seeking to build his/her own team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alder (Orem, UT) in Feb 2015

Interview

5 minutes long. If you’ve done sales before your pretty much one. Just act like them and they will like you! Good luck if you decide to do this job and have fun. I wouldn’t work at this place no matter how much money I made. I want to go to heaven.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you qualified for the job.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alder (Salt Lake City, UT) in Apr 2013

Interview

The interview process is fairly brief. They are looking for ambitious but ethical employees. If you are willing to work hard they will hire you and teach you the skills you need to be a successful sales rep. Confidence will go a long way because it is also an important trait in the position.

Interview Questions
  • Have I ever been in sales before?

Popular Careers with Alder Job Seekers