Aldine Independent School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Middle School Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aldine Independent School District (Houston, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received an email inviting me to schedule an interview within a week. After scheduling and interviewing, I was asked to make sure my documentation was in place within a few days. I was then called and offered the position. The entire process from application to acceptance took about 1.5-2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about yourself that is not on your resume?   Answer Question
    • How would you prepare students for standardized testing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aldine Independent School District (Houston, TX).

Interview

Filled out application. Completed a screening. I was called for interview. The interview was quick. The principal was very friendly. The questions were the average and the follow up was less than a week. Pretty unintimidating experience .

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult parent   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aldine Independent School District (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The principal emailed and then called me to come and interview. The interview was with her alone and it lasted for 1 hour and a half. She was looking to hire a clone of herself.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aldine Independent School District (Houston, TX).

Interview

1.) Apply online
    2.) Go to headquarter to interview with HR
    3.) Interview with principal interested in resume. A group interview may follow your interview with the principal.
    4.) HR contact you if the principal is interested in hiring you.

Interview Questions

• I forgot the exact questions. My interview was a group interview. It was just series of questions relating to education. I was nervous but answer truthfully.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aldine Independent School District (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interview with principal, lasted about one hour and I was offered the job on the spot. Not sure what else to say. It was simple and straight forward. Some interviews are not like that, they can be in front of a committee.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aldine Independent School District in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was mainly about how well I could maintain a classroom and student behavior. Not about curriculum. This should have been a red flag. Two principals were in the interview, we hit it off fairly well and they seemed very friendly. The interview lasted about 20 to 30 minutes. After the interview I was contacted by HR letting me know they were interested in hiring me. The whole process took about 1.5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How often do you anticipate sending students to the front office for behavior issues?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aldine Independent School District (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with the recruiter in the Human Resources Department. Was informed that I would be placed in the pool and would be invited to interview with a principal when the need arose.
    About a week and a half later, I was invited to visit two separate schools for interview. One of the schools submitted my name for hiring

Interview Questions

• What steps will you take to handle a disruptive child in the classroom?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aldine Independent School District (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Principal was vague and robotic. I read a book that was given to me before the interview entitled "Through the Cracks" and I had to answer questions in regards to that book. Had to have a secondary interview with the department head because the principal supposedly couldn't "read me". Interview process was not long.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the book Through the Cracks how it applies to the mission of a teacher in the public education school sytem   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aldine Independent School District (Houston, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Called me in a day after I submitted my application. Went the next day. They were most concerned that I had my certification and all my testing ready. I interviewed with the assistant principal. Then she asked me to go back the following day to meet the principal and she didn't interview me, she just wanted to meet me and give me HR information. I went to HR and I had another interview. I signed paperwork to have my background check done and about four days later I received the call.

Teacher Interview

Interview

interview with district then interview with building principal