Aldo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aldo

2.1

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aldo (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Last year I applied for an ASM position. I was interviewed by the store manager and passed. She said she would like for me to speak to her district manager via FaceTime. On the day of, the DM rescheduled. On the day of the rescheduled interview I got up, showered, got dressed, did my hair and makeup. The DM then called me on the phone to tell me that she wasn’t feeling well and hadn’t done her makeup that day so she’d rather have a phone call instead of a video chat. Okay? It went well. She said that she’d like to give me an offer but since she was going to be on vacation the next week, she wanted me to meet with the SM directly under her for a third interview, and that if it went well the SM would give me the offer. I interviewed and felt fairly good about it. I didn’t hear anything for a week. After that week I emailed the DM and said that I knew she was on vacation but that I hadn’t heard anything back and was just checking in. No response. After a few days I called and left a voice mail. No response. So I texted the SM I’d had my last interview with (she had given me her number) and asked about the job. She had read receipts turned on. I could see the that she read my text, but chose to ignore me.

I find this app extremely unprofessional. My time was wasted. It would have been one thing to respond to my inquiry and let me know they had chosen another candidate. But for me to reach out several times and for them to blatantly refuse to respond is rude.

If this is how they chose to treat candidates I can only imagine that they don’t respect the time of their employees. I would not consider a career with this company no matter the salary.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aldo (Sunrise, FL).

Interview

The process was pretty quick o got a response the next day I did the application and two days later got an interview with Daniella the ASM after that i got a face time interview with the DM one day after the interview. I waited for about 2 days to get an answer from them. The SM called me I was hire.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aldo (Dearborn, MI) in August 2019.

Interview

Great energy. Answered every question without having to be asked.
    Room for growth, explain the pros & cons.
    Explained everything about the company Aldo.
    I loved the interviewer Store Manager at Dearborn location.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aldo in August 2019.

Interview

Applied for a store manager position that was plainly marked store manager on the job listing. I have seven years experience as a store manager. Interview was for a store manager.

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aldo.

Interview

the interview was very relaxed and laid back..come dressed as you would if you were on the clock because they like to see your style/what you would typically dress like for work.

Interview Questions

• whats your schedule like? how do you describe your style? how would you describe yourself?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aldo (Houston, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was extremely hands on and an opportunity to be myself. I was able to speak to them in a transparent manner. We were able to laugh and easily converse about my work history. I enjoyed the process from introductions to role playing what I would encounter as a sales associate. All around positive and authentic energy.

Interview Questions

• If you could dress like any celebrity who would it be?   1 Answer

MIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aldo (Vacaville, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Easy interview. Very friendly. They were straight forward. I had 2 interviews. one with the manager and one with the district manager. both 1:1. They asked questions and i also got to ask questions. also had a good negotiation period on the pay.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aldo (West Covina, CA).

Interview

They make you role play. They pick certain scenarios where you have to choose an imaginary outfit and pair it with proper shoes and accessories. Not too much of personal questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aldo.

Interview

Not profesional. I felt like the company didn't handle the interviewing process particularly to well. The manager funnel wasn't needed if one of the managers was going to be fearful of its job.

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aldo (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied in person, spoke to the Assistan Manager, was handed an application. Filled it out on the spot and handed it in with my resume.

Was called 4 days after.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • Situational: A frequent customer comes in at the same time as a new customer, who do you approach first? Why?   Answer Question