Aldo Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 8, 2017

2.0

95 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aldo (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick call back, went through two interviews. 1. Group and one Solo. They ended up placing me with other new hires and we went through a one day training then were sent off to the sales floor to begin working immediately.

Interview Questions

• What are your strongest skills?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aldo

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aldo in November 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview with 4 including me.
    Three questions asked. "Tell me about yourself" "Why Aldo?" and "Availability"
    We then went downstairs for a trial run. You're told to greet customers; ask them if they need a size for that shoe and walk around.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself"

"What would Kanye wear to an awards show?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aldo (Paramus, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

Have to be positive, and know how to speak to people.They want people who are hard workers, and the interview process doesn't take that long. It is also helpful to have a referral from a previous employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aldo (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

Filled out an application in the store and left my résumé at the store. got an interview the day after with the store manager.Still waiting for my second interview with the district manager. Which will be after a couple of days after the first interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked maybe 20 basic questions; "tell me about your self" "what are your strengths/weakness?" What would you do if you found out about theft in the store?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aldo (Orland Park, IL).

Interview

Not so hard. I got the interview through an employee referral. The interview wasn't very long. Many people came and went when I worked there. I worked there in high school so they may have changed things up a bit since then.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Aldo? Do you know the difference between Aldo and Bakers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aldo (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very quick and casual. The women there just wanted to get to know us a little better. I had my interview with one other girl while my friend had it alone. I would say the it took maybe 15 minutes or so. The next day I did a follow up and found out they offered me the job

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aldo (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

I went to the store and asked for an application she asked me a few questions and told me come back with resume. It wasnt really hard you just have to go in at a certain time when the managers are there. I think if you seem confident and dressed well you should get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aldo (Orlando, FL).

Interview

they asked several hypothetical questions on how to sell things to certain clients. it was a group setting with one manager asking all the questions. it wasn't super formal, people were dressed fashionably but not business casual

Interview Questions

• how would you sell the shoes you have on?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aldo (Chandler, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied in person and the manager happened to be there, so she immediately scheduled an appointment for me the following week. I met with her and she asked me a few questions about why I chose Aldo, what did I think about the brand, interest in fashion, current trends, and what could I bring to the Aldo brand.

Interview Questions

• What current trends are happening that interest you?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Never informal. Hired on the spot. Not many question were asked and no experience was really necessary. Very relaxed. They wanted us to ask questions more than they wanted us to answer questions. Seemed very eager to be hiring. More than one person was in the interview. Seemed very desperate