Alert Communications Call Center Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Alert Communications

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alert Communications

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Alert Communications (Oxnard, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

very quick response to online application submission. Mini phone interview, asked how heard about oppertunity and then invited in to take "personality" test. "personality" test is computerized, choose the bubble that best describes you type thing. they were also very quick to observe the test results and call for an in- person interview. the in-person interview is done with two people, one asking all the questions, the other recording answers.

Interview Questions

• what is one bad habbit that you have that a fromer employer would tell us about that you wouldn't want them to?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alert Communications

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alert Communications (Camarillo, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

There is actually THREE separate interviews. Very long process. The first one, is a group of tests on the computer. After reviewing the test results, they call you back either inviting you back for an in person interview or not. At the second interview, you answer multiple questions from a person as another person writes them down, and at the end you read a script so they can see your voice tone in different scenarios. I got to the third and final interview, which happened to be a group interview. They ask you the exact same questions they asked in the second interview just in front of other potential candidates. Basically feeling like a competition for a job position. And there are also four people in the room asking and writing down questions as the interviewees speak.

Interview Questions