Alexander Aronson Finning & P.C Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 27, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alexander Aronson Finning & P.C

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alexander Aronson Finning & P.C (Worcester, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

They brought the interview to my campus. I interviewed with two people separately, one manager and the other partner of the firm. I loved conversing with them and it did not feel like an interview at all! After speaking with the two, the last one asked me to wait for them as they discussed for a minute, then asked me to join them in a room where they congratulate me with their offer for the Staff Accountant Internship! They want hard working people with kind hearts and passionate attitudes.

Interview Questions

• It is 6 pm and it is time for you to leave work, suddenly your supervisor lets you know that there is more work that needs to be complete by the next morning. What would you do?   Answer Question
    • What would people say about you in terms of leadership?   Answer Question
    • Why AAFCPA?   Answer Question
    • Our previous interns and employees were not fond of traveling, which is critical. What is your preference on traveling?   Answer Question
    • What are your plans as you graduate college?   Answer Question
    • What do you like most about the college? What do you least like?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alexander Aronson Finning & P.C in October 2017.

Interview

Two 30 minute consecutive interviews with different people in the company. They asked some of the same questions. They were really interested in what you knew about the company and how you could relate yourself to them.

Interview Questions

• What kind of leader are you? Describe a time where you had a conflict and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alexander Aronson Finning & P.C (Amherst, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people from the firm separately (Partner, Manager, and Senior). Was given an offer the day of. The interviews themselves were fairly laid back. Was asked about some of my prior experience (other internships).

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation at work and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Senior Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alexander Aronson Finning & P.C (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

the company went out of their way to meet with me and work with me, very impressed. The people I met were very nice, professional and somebody I would want to work with. The teamwork between the management also seemed great.

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

First you talk with the recruiter then most people have an on campus interview if you do well there you will be asked to visit the office for an interview with a partner then you will either get an offer or you will not within a week

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked what areas you are interested in and experience to see if you would be a good fit to the company.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Aronson Finning & P.C.

Interview

Campus recruiting first, then invited to a second interview. Knew about the job a week after the interview. Very nice people, everyone is personable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation