Alexander Aronson Finning & P.C Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alexander Aronson Finning & P.C Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alexander Aronson Finning & P.C

Senior Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alexander Aronson Finning & P.C (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

the company went out of their way to meet with me and work with me, very impressed. The people I met were very nice, professional and somebody I would want to work with. The teamwork between the management also seemed great.

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

First you talk with the recruiter then most people have an on campus interview if you do well there you will be asked to visit the office for an interview with a partner then you will either get an offer or you will not within a week

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked what areas you are interested in and experience to see if you would be a good fit to the company.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Aronson Finning & P.C.

Interview

Campus recruiting first, then invited to a second interview. Knew about the job a week after the interview. Very nice people, everyone is personable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation