Alexander Mann Solutions Client Services Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alexander Mann Solutions Client Services Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Alexander Mann Solutions

3.2

Client Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions.

Interview

The Hiring Manager contacted me directly via phone, I was referred to her by my previous manager. She told me the details of the position after she had some professional questions on my recent experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Alexander Mann Solutions

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Two face to face interviews with Senior Management. A mix of conversational topics and compentecy based interview questions, especially on areas of management, strategy, culture and career aspirations and plenty of opportunities to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of when you've developed and implemented a candidate sourcing strategy?   1 Answer

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (London, England (UK)) in January 2009.

Interview

Multiple Face to Face Interviews, over a period of about a week, then an onsite visit with the client. Challenging process when still employed as timing was short. Met senior leader from AMS and went to headoffice, which was a bit scruffy but apparently they were refurbishing - which didn't happen in the 4 years I worked there!

Worked with Senior HR person to get offer.

Negotiation

Good reasonable discussion over reward, some flexability

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in 's-Graveland (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions ('s-Graveland (Netherlands)) in March 2019.

Interview

Snelle procedure, mooie candidate experience tool Workday, persoonlijk en vriendelijk. Alles ging via Skype waardoor tempo gemaakt kon worden. De interviewers van AMS waren goed voorbereid (geen dubbele vragen). Het kwam zeer professioneel op mij over!