Alexander Mann Solutions Foundation Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alexander Mann Solutions Foundation Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Alexander Mann Solutions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Long day with a group activity and short panel. They have all of the Foundation Program members. I was in the afternoon session with 4 other people. We waited a while before they actually began with the Managers talking first. They then broke us into groups with one doing a group activity and the other doing interviews like speed dating with the managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Alexander Mann Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Phone interview, two 45 minute in person interviews, role playing experience, very unprofessional time consuming poor experience. They seemed unorganized and were slow to respond. They are very big on their "culture."

Interview Questions

• Which one of our values do you most relate too and why?   Answer Question

Alexander Mann Solutions Response

Apr 27, 2017 – Human Resources Business Partner

We appreciate you taking some time to post feedback about your experience. I would like to offer to speak to you to gain additional insight because hearing you had an unprofessional and time... More

Foundations Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Cleveland, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Over 3 hours long for the entire day long interview process. Very well organized, and people were very nice and welcoming. You see a slideshow going over the position and company, then branch off into individual interviews with different department heads.

Interview Questions

• Which one of our mission statement values do you most identify with?   Answer Question

Foundation Program Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions.

Interview

Phone interview, then an "Interview Day" that is part group and part split individual interviews. There were about 3-5 different interviews within the interview day, all with sets of 2-3 different individuals. Each interview was based around a different discipline of characteristics that they were looking for in their perfect candidate.

Interview Questions

• Not any unique questions; very basic behavioral interview questions. They are looking for a very specific type of person that they can form into who they want, however.   Answer Question