Alexander Mann Solutions Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alexander Mann Solutions Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Alexander Mann Solutions

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)) in September 2017.

Interview

Online application, then a phone interview. In the final stage I was invited to the assessment centre. I took about a week to get an offer.
The interview atmosphere was very relaxed and the recruiters were very friendly.
 At the assessment centre there was a qroup task, comprehension and 2:1 interview mostly in english

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Alexander Mann Solutions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gdańsk (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Gdańsk (Poland)) in June 2018.

Interview

1. Application through form on a company's website
    2. Information that the recruitment for internship in this period of time is already closed and if I am interested in an internship in next season
    3. E-mail contact about arranging interviews (with several people, emails contained a lot of mistakes, different employees were asking the same question couple of times)
    4. Phone interview with one person
    5. Face-to-face interview with 2 other people from different location + a test (in English, checking attention to detail - correcting mistakes and inconsistencies between an email and a job contract)

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation when you were working in a group and some issue arised. How did you behave/solve it?   Answer Question