Alexander Mann Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview was very thorough and efficient. 1 phone screen with a recruiter who found my profile. followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager and an in-person interview with a hiring team member.

Interview Questions

• Whats your experience in the industry?   1 Answer

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

I had been referred by a current employee. I spoke to a recruiter by phone, then met with the team lead for the account I was assigned too. Process was quick and I had an offer within a weeks time. I am not sure if this is the process when you are not a referral candidate.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Talked about experiences, asked situational questions and talked about metrics. They are a metrics driven organization which is fine but you must meet certain criteria monthly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were firm with the salary for my position. Had they been flexible, I might have considered staying but I received an extremely lucrative offer I could not pass up.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Cary, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with client services manager, then an onsite interview with the client services manager 1:1 after which he left the room as two members of the recruiting team came in, during which time one of them really showed a great deal of unprofessionalism.

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great. I was recruited on LinkedIn, so before I started interviewing, I researched the company, before I accepted the interview offer. I spoke to several people over the phone as they were based outside of New York and some were overseas.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about AMS?   1 Answer

Recruiting Interview

Interview

Met at a Career Fair last year and loved talking to the organization so went back today to check in. Women I talked to were catty, immature and were just reciting something they had been taught. They acted as if I was bothering them by coming up to share my interest in the organization. The team there today was much more junior than the team last year

Interview Questions

Alexander Mann Solutions Response

Feb 27, 2017 – Human Resources Business Partner

We want to thank you for taking the time to post feedback about your experience. I would like to offer to speak to you in confidence to learn more as your feedback is valuable. You can reach out to... More

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Raleigh, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

A current employee gave them my name and the company reached out to me. I had one phone screening and two phone interviews and two in person interviews. Everyone was helpful and professional. They are very big on their corporate culture and I was asked the same questions several times.

Interview Questions

• You seem overqualified for this role. Why are you interviewing?   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Cleveland, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Typical interview process. I had a phone interview followed by an in person interview about 2 weeks later. I was offered a temp position, but turned it down. After that, they asked me to come in for an assessment of my skills. They do this so when a position does become available, they can have you start right away.

Interview Questions

The offered a temporary position and I was looking for a full time position

Senior Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Toledo, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Long, drawn out over 6-8 months. Long periods where no one would contact me and out of the blue would call me and expect to be able to set up a time that day to speak with someone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how many reqs you support currently and how you manage them.   Answer Question

Procurement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions.

Interview

AMS negotiated the salary before commencing the interview process. Once that was settled, it was three very quick interviews. Upon the completion of the third interview, the HR rep at AMS called me to finalize the offer and confirm the salary to which everyone had agreed (including everyone in management). She said she was seeking some final approval, but that everyone was excited. I received a call yesterday telling me that they had to renege on the salary amount upon which the had initially agreed. There was no other feedback other than that they were not able to maintain their commitment.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions.

Interview

Standard interview process with behavioral analysis.

Interview Questions

• "What do you think is your most negative work habit?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation outside of start date and pre-planned time off.