Alexander Mann Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Alexander Mann Solutions

2.9

Resource Specialist AKA Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Cleveland, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

After a simple resume upload to their site, contacted by a coordinator for screening, then HR partner. Next the hiring manager/immediate supervisor interview, and lastly some future colleagues for "culture fit/team blend" though they work remotely. All these conversations were by phone even though the job was local and the hiring manager was on-site local, and they were all spread 1-2 weeks apart making this a 2 month ordeal.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a hiring manager that is unresponsive, hard to deal with, and not giving you feedback in candidates?   1 Answer

Foundations Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Cleveland, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Had call with someone, then invited in. Met with several people & had a tour of the office. Everyone was really friendly and helpful. They spent a lot of time with me and answered my questions.

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)).

Interview

3 stage process
    1. English assessment test - quite easy, based on reading and understanding format- MC format- 3 minutes were provided to answer each question
    2. Phone interview- Questions were formed around biography and competency skills
    3. Face- to- Face Interview with a hiring manager - questions mostly focused on education, skills and experience as well as motivation

Interview Questions

• What have you done to improve your verbal communication skills?
      What will be your key target in this job if we appoint you?
      Have you ever challenged, shaken old work methods?   Answer Question

Junior Recruiter Interview

Interview

The process went smooth and fast, they were extremely nice and helpful, the interview was rather thorough; every step was carefully explained, everything was carried out according to the schedule. The overall impression is that they are very professional and know their job well.

Interview Questions

• What is a difference between good boss and a bad boss for you?   Answer Question

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (London, England (UK)) in January 2009.

Interview

Multiple Face to Face Interviews, over a period of about a week, then an onsite visit with the client. Challenging process when still employed as timing was short. Met senior leader from AMS and went to headoffice, which was a bit scruffy but apparently they were refurbishing - which didn't happen in the 4 years I worked there!

Worked with Senior HR person to get offer.

Negotiation

Good reasonable discussion over reward, some flexability

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Two face to face interviews with Senior Management. A mix of conversational topics and compentecy based interview questions, especially on areas of management, strategy, culture and career aspirations and plenty of opportunities to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of when you've developed and implemented a candidate sourcing strategy?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)) in September 2017.

Interview

Very smooth and easy. The easiest assessment center I've been to. The main task was a group exercise and a verbal test. This was followed by one on one interview

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)) in June 2018.

Interview

Process took few stages, CV screening at first, then english test (short notice, 24 hours to complete it), phone conversation pratially in english and finally face to face interview which included a test. The test was designed to check english comprehension as well as attention to detail. Recruiters were very nice and proffessional.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)) in September 2017.

Interview

Online application, then a phone interview. In the final stage I was invited to the assessment centre. I took about a week to get an offer.
    The interview atmosphere was very relaxed and the recruiters were very friendly.
     At the assessment centre there was a qroup task, comprehension and 2:1 interview mostly in english

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gdańsk (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Gdańsk (Poland)) in June 2018.

Interview

1. Application through form on a company's website
    2. Information that the recruitment for internship in this period of time is already closed and if I am interested in an internship in next season
    3. E-mail contact about arranging interviews (with several people, emails contained a lot of mistakes, different employees were asking the same question couple of times)
    4. Phone interview with one person
    5. Face-to-face interview with 2 other people from different location + a test (in English, checking attention to detail - correcting mistakes and inconsistencies between an email and a job contract)

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation when you were working in a group and some issue arised. How did you behave/solve it?   Answer Question