Alexander Mann Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alexander Mann Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Alexander Mann Solutions

2.9

IT Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions in July 2011.

Interview

Very good, professional

Interview Questions

• What is your availability   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about coming to work for us.   1 Answer

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was smooth and not intimidating. I went in and submitted my resume to the lady at the reception desk.. She then told me to go to the big room at the back to wait to be called. After waiting for 15 minutes, I was called into the production area where I was interviewed by a supervisor. The interview went well. She was professional and well dressed. I did not feel intimadated at all.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if faced with a situation that you know nothing about   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)) in February 2014.

Interview

The role was posted on company's website and you needed to apply via the ATS. Then I received a phone call - screening call and after that I was invited for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the situation when you exceeded customer expectations?   Answer Question

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nyon (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Nyon (Switzerland)) in April 2016.

Interview

There was short chat over the phone with the Hiring Manager. We went through my previous experience, my motivation for the job and a couple of competency based interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you were a part of and of which you are particularly proud.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

contact via linked in then a phone call, then a face to face interview then an EMAIL REJECTION! followed up via email for reasons why, no response... really poor process for an RPO, should have given a detailed phone call after a face to face interview

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2013.

Interview

phone interview with somebody in Poland, very pleasant and then a face to face on-site. Pretty standard questions, i had 2 years previous experience so not rocket science. The lady i spoke to couldnt give me much information about the client site i would be working on, which was telco company. When i asked about maternity benefits, they couldn't answer.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gdańsk (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Gdańsk (Poland)) in July 2017.

Interview

I was caught by the T & A department, all the steps were cleared up on a regular basis, each of the steps was happening at the right time - after each stage, I received information about what would happen next

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Initial telephone screen and three interviews and psychometric/numerical/verbal assessments. All pretty straightforward. They moved very quickly and communications from in-house recruiter were first class (as you'd expect given their business!)

Interview Questions

• What sort of projects are you delivering for your current clients   Answer Question

Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gdańsk (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Gdańsk (Poland)) in July 2016.

Interview

1. Phone screen
    2. Language tests (online grammar/vocabulary test and a phone conversation with native speaker)
    3. Face to face interview in the office

I waited over two weeks for the outcome.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)) in August 2009.

Interview

1st stage - online English test
    2nd stage - short phone interview (basic questions around experience as well as competency based questions)
    3rd stage - face to face interview (about 1 h; focused on experience, competency based questions and motivation)

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions focused on motivation - why HR and why AMS.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As it was my first job after graduation, there was no negotiation from my side. I don't think there will be much room for negotiation anyway.