Alexander Mann Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alexander Mann Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Alexander Mann Solutions

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)) in November 2010.

Interview

Online test, than telephone and f2f interview with competency based questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)).

Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+month
    First Online english test , than telephone and a skype interview with competency based questions

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)) in July 2013.

Interview

First I was invited to an online english test. Not that difficult, I assess myself as C1 in english. After passing it I had an initial telephone interview with both biographical and competency based question, then I was invited for f2f interview and telephone assessment in company's bureau. After two weeks I received an offer. Whole process took about 1 month.

Interview Questions

• Telephone assessment - conducted actually by machine. Reading, repeating, answering short and long questions etc. Instructions were clear but the quality of the tape itself could be better.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions in June 2013.

Interview

It was an interesting experience for me that was a big source of inspiration for me, I hand a phone interview after that face to face interview for 2 different stages, one with a team leader of internal resourcing & thew second one with 2 senior managers in the company.
    Their questions made me think outside of the box for few moments where I had to live an actual situation and provide actual answers.. unforgettable.

Interview Questions

• Their questions which made me think outside of the box was "If you were looking for a candidate for Nike Store & you failed to find the right one on job boards & linkedin and all internet profiles, what will you do to find that candidate?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you speak rare languages you can negotiate ... specially German language :)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions in April 2013.

Interview

3 stage interview process:
    1. Initial phone screen
    2. Phone interview with detailed behavioral questions over an hour long. This went into questions such as identify a time you had to make an important decision and what you did to get there or an example of where you came up with strategy to source a specific role and what channels you used
    3. Face to face - this was detailing my experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was disappointing. I was offered a salary at the first stage of the process and this changed at the end.

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)).

Interview

The recruitment process starts with a short telephone interview with someone from HR, questions about your motivation and experience (around 30 minutes), step two is an English competency test (online multiple choice plus a 15 minutes conversation), then a f2f interview, mostly motivational, behavioral, and about experience plus a task to complete. Friendly and professional atmosphere. Nothing to be afraid of.

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)) in February 2012.

Interview

You have to complete a language test and admin test. After that, there's an in-person interview with hiring mangers. The interview is conducted in English to determine you proficiency level. You might be asked some theoretical questions about your future role.

Interview Questions

• Where would you look for passive candidates?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)) in January 2012.

Interview

The recruitment process consisted of phone interview, on-line assessments (English language), face to face interview and English test at the office. Both at the Phone Interview and Face to Face interview I was asked questions regarding my experience, a couple of Competency Based Question. They also checked my knowledge about the company itself.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions in August 2012.

Interview

1st contact is a phone call of about 10 minutes just to assess spoken English, motivation, salary expectations. Then comes an English online test, which is quite hard. The other languages on CV are tested later on, over the phone by native speakers. Last stage is a face to face (or skype) with a couple of managers, including probably your future team leader.

Interview Questions

• The whole process is quite crystal clear, well balanced, fair enough, no surprises, no tricks.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They ask you about your salary expectations along the whole process but rarely give you the slightest idea as to their budget or how their offer will look like.

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)) in May 2012.

Interview

the entire process was clarified at the beginning and it consisted of two language checks (usually it's just one for English but every other language is also checked if you declare good level of proficiency).
    Phone screen conducted to check for role preferences, motivation, knowledge of the company and awareness around scope of responsibilities etc. Then F2F interview with two leaders who may check for the same, give you more details on specific projects they represent and conduct some role play exercise (conversation with a candidate or hiring manager). Mine was quite OK although they seemed to be more gentle during the role play than most of real hiring managers.
    In my case feedback was in place as promised within 2 weeks but I often hear of no feedback for many weeks - usually when you were good but let's say for another role, or the one you were interviewed for gets put on hold / cancelled.

Interview Questions

• difference between RPO and agency (classic ;)); describe your previous responsibilities, expectations towards the role and overall career   Answer Question