Alexander Mann Solutions Lead Sourcing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Lead Sourcing Specialist

Alexander Mann Solutions Lead Sourcing Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Alexander Mann Solutions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Cleveland, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a long, drawn out process that took about 4 weeks. It began with a brief phone interview with a remote recruiter to gauge interest, then a long, very detailed phone interview with someone in Human Resources; This interview was a deep dive into my experience. From there, I had two more interviews with 3 Client Services Managers one for my first interview and two for my second. In total, I interviewed for roughly 5 to 6 hours with a total of 5 people. In the end, I received an email offering a contract position, then I never heard back from them again.

In regards to the process though, it was poorly run. The remote recruiter seemed to have very little desire to have a conversation and just wanted a few quick boxes checked on her sheet. The Human resources woman was extremely nice, and performed an excellent interview, but that is when things began to go back down hill, the in-person interviews where with Managers who seems confused as to why they are interviewing people.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in high volume sourcing with monthly reviews pertaining to your work?   1 Answer

The offered a position then went dark, I originally accepted the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Alexander Mann Solutions

Lead Sourcing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions.

Interview

I went through 4 phone interviews over a 6 to 8 week period before offer and starting my new role. This was only because we were waiting on the final sign-off of a new client. Once signed, the on-boarding process began quickly.

Interview Questions

• What were some of my sourcing techniques used to find candidates.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Cleveland, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Received a message on LinkedIn, I responded back fast and the girl was very happy about it. Had a phone interview a few hours later. Got invited to a in-person interview. Went downtown and paid for parking to the interview, (unemployed so had to ask for money from family) could not get into the door so I waited for someone to let me in. When I got there there was no one to greet or help so I had to find someone. Waited some more then interviewed with the HR, that went very well, then interviewed with another lady, that went well as well. Had to jump and do a random event role playing with excel for 30 minutes, didn't receive much help. Then onto a role playing with a phone call with limited information. There were 5 people in the room while this was going on and they were taking notes, that's what made me choke a bit. Then an excel role play, which only took me 5 minutes. I thought everything went well but I never heard back from them. If they based my whole interview only a the phone role play then there is something wrong with that company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Cleveland, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Contacted me online for the position. Completed one hour long phone screen, one 30 min interview, 1 hour long presentation. One two and half hour IV with four people.
    I had a perplexed look on my face when the head honcho during the interview asked me what I knew about "AMS"? Due to me being on an Analytics position interview I thought they were referring to an Applicant Tracking System. Aparantly AMS is an acronym for Alexander Mann Solutions. Who would know that unless they were an internal employee? Unfortunately the look of judgement and contempt on the interviewers face was enough to know the interview was dead in the water.
     What happened was I was told I was not strong enough for the position and they would like to know if I would be interested in a "standardized recruiter position"? Mind you I would have had to interview all over again for this role. If an organization is unable to decipher from: an hour long phone screen, 30 minutes with the hiring manager over the phone, an hour long PowerPoint presentation for 3 people, and a 2 1/2 hour long interview with 4 people the skill set of the individual and their follow through, why would I bother ever considering any position within that company. Hindsight being 20/20 the entire experience seemed like a bait and switch to get me in the door, knowing full well that the position was for a standardized recruiter.
    Imagine someone saying "we don't think your enough of a qualified candidate for this position. But we would like to consider you another position, approximately three tiers below what you interviewed for over the past month. Only to add insult to injury by saying I will need to take time out of my schedule again to meet the decision makers. Incredible the lack of respect and consciousness people have for others time. Awful awful awful experience, save yourself the PTO, energy, and time...just look for an internal position.

Interview Questions

• Asked during the interview "I'm sure you did your research with AMS."   1 Answer
    • Would you be open to recruiting candidates if the analytics end was slow?   1 Answer

Alexander Mann Solutions Response

Feb 16, 2017 – Human Resources Business Partner

We want to thank you for taking the time to post feedback about your interview process. I would like to offer to speak to you in confidence to learn more about your experience as we would find your... More

Lead Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Bracknell, England (UK)) in March 2009.

Interview

Initial comms were good, attended an assessment centre but then didnt hear anything for over 6 weeks. Eventually then told I was successful & could I cut down my notice period as they needed me to start asap! I actually managed to negotiate this but should have realised it would be the start of things to come

Interview Questions

• Group assessment was on a plane crash & what items would be the most important for you to take. The person who writes on the board for the group will be recognised as a team player... just a tip   Answer Question

Negotiation

Wouldnt negotiate on salary but the recession had just hit so I wasnt in a powerful position to push

Lead Sourcing Specialist Interview

Interview

Telephone screen, English test, Telephone interview with a recruiter, Face to face interview with a manager, the same day there was an english test with a machine which was weird but easy

Lead Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Warm & Professional.
    Initial call with a member from the team to discuss my motivations and experiences.
    Within a week I was invited to the office for 2 face to face interviews, including an interview with the manager of the team I joined.

Interview Questions

• Previous experiences - relevant examples - targets - successes - motivations   Answer Question

Lead Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Makati City (Philippines)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very slow recruitment process.
    Applied via careers website as I have received an email from a friend. After 1 month, received a phone call from an internal recruiter and had an interview with a manager the week after. No feedback or communication has been received after 1 months of constant follow up. Have asked my friend who referred me and was immediately given a feedback to wait as they are looking for comparable candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the company.
      What are your areas for improvement.   Answer Question

Lead Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Wrocław (Poland)) in January 2017.

Interview

The process took about month. First call, than 2 tests - native speaker and writing. Then 2 meetings face2face in the office. All positive. But the didnt send me any proposal due to technical issues. Between each metting there were about week or longer.

Interview Questions

• my expierience
      my motivation
      and some some situation played   Answer Question

Lead Specialist Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gdańsk (Poland)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Gdańsk (Poland)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was conducted in a very professional, well explained manner, I have no complains. The onboarding process was a bit more rocky, at times I experienced a lack of response which made me a little bit uneasy, but other than that, everything went well

Interview Questions

• Please tell us why would you like to work for Alex Mann?   Answer Question