Alexander Mann Solutions Principal Resource Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alexander Mann Solutions Principal Resource Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Alexander Mann Solutions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Raleigh, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

First spoke to Adecco (sub-contractor) recruiter, then Alexander Mann Solutions (RPO) recruiter, then RPO Americas lead for that client (Credit Suisse). Then met onsite with 2 of the client recruiters (one manager of recruiting) and 1 of the RPO recruiters. Last round was with Americas head in person.

Negotiation

Originally was declined for offer then they decided to make offer. I rejected offer, they offered noticeably more $ and I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Alexander Mann Solutions

Principal Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

1 hour phone interview followed by a half hour interview at the account (a bank in Canary Wharf).
    The phone interview was excellent but the one to one interview in a coffee shop was not impressive. It started half an hour late and the interviewer did most of the talking.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview went through my CV, my strengths, weaknesses and career objectives.
      The interview in person was not so good and really told me about how hard the job was.   Answer Question

Principal Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (London, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Interesting process - having applied in January through their website, I received no feedback whatsoever. Then I accidentally found out which team was hiring, and sent them my CV directly in email in February but received no answer for about a month.
    Then, suddenly, in March (having waited almost 2 months) I got a call, when I already had another offer on the table. This seemed to have worked like a charm on their responsiveness! I had a phone interview 2 days later with the Internal Recruiter, then a personal interview the following day with the hiring manager, and the final interview with the Head of Client Services the next day.
    They were all very professional and seemed really interested in what I wanted to do, rather than trying to fit me into their box no matter what. The phone interview was rather generic, we mostly talked about my CV, nothing special there. The interview with the hiring manager was more focused on my actual past achievements and trying to gauge what my potential would be for the future. Finally, the third interview was very informal and I was able to ask all my questions which really put my mind at ease.
    I received an offer the day after the final interview and when I asked them to let me meet the entire team before making a decision, they were very accommodating. So I met everyone and got a very good understanding of the atmosphere and the professional background of my future colleagues.
    Overall, once AMS got in touch, they handled the process very efficiently and they even managed to convince me to backtrack on the offer I had already accepted verbally.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of how you managed a particularly difficult or demanding stakeholder and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little room for negotiation; they give you an offer you take it.

Principal Resource Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions.

Interview

Online application, followed by 1 Telephone Interview and 2 face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Frustrating, this is the salary, take it or leave it

Principal Resource Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions.

Interview

Initial phone interview (45 minutes) followed by face-to-face Interview two weeks later - lasted one hour. Offer made the following week.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to move into RPO- what do you think it entails?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straightforward - expectations were managed throughout the process, who process slick and maintained contact throughout the onboarding stage.