Alexander Mann Solutions Recruiting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alexander Mann Solutions Recruiting Interview Questions

Interviews at Alexander Mann Solutions

2.6

Recruiting Interview

Interview

Met at a Career Fair last year and loved talking to the organization so went back today to check in. Women I talked to were catty, immature and were just reciting something they had been taught. They acted as if I was bothering them by coming up to share my interest in the organization. The team there today was much more junior than the team last year

Interview Questions

Alexander Mann Solutions Response

Feb 27, 2017 – Human Resources Business Partner

We want to thank you for taking the time to post feedback about your experience. I would like to offer to speak to you in confidence to learn more as your feedback is valuable. You can reach out to... More

Other Interview Reviews for Alexander Mann Solutions

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Had a number of phone screens, and two onsite interviews
    There were a large number of discrepancies between what the client told me, and what the prep was. I ended up dealing with 6 different people (offer was made by someone I had never spoken too). It was a negative experience, but, the role was a good one.
    Biggest issue was that the role was supposedly perm and I didn't know it was a contract until the client told me it definitely wasn't.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ..?/What attracts you to this role?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your previous role (why did you leave)?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with difficult hiring managers?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 12 months (or at the end of this contract)?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gdynia (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Gdynia (Poland)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on-line on company website. Get a call to fix date for phone interview. The call of interview was at time and it took 25 minutes. I found that there was a misunderstanding about level of position. During the interview after a question of salary, the offer was very low. I asked more about the position and interviewer confirmed that is junior level. There was no information about "junior" on the offer.

Interview Questions

• Have you experience at this position and if yes describe it.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

2 stage telephone interviews followed by two face to face interviews. After travelling by train for 2 hours each way twice which cost a lot of money to interview for the position only not to receive an outcome and after 3 emails chasing feedback to be ignored! TREAT CANDIDATES WITH MORE RESPECT!

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the position?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions.

Interview

Asked for my availability for interview with hiring manager. I always try to be as
    flexible as possible so gave a board range of availability. Manager rang without any notice and began to conduct interview. This actually would not be so much of a problem for me had it not been for the fact that I work in an open plan office and had struggled to present myself well whilst walking about the building trying to find a suitable location where I could talk. Unfortunately AMS did not differentiate themselves from other recruiters in that I never heard anything further following the “interview”

The recruiter did not seem very professional and certainly did not seem to appreciate that recruitment is a two way process.

Interview Questions

• Question that wasn’t asked “is it convenient to talk.”   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Typical interview asking about day to day activities at work, exposure to tools, preference in terms of the role, amenability in schedule and location and salary expectations. After which there was no feedback provided. No update on your status. As a recruiter applying in a company specializing in hiring talents, it is disappointing that they cannot provide good candidate experience which includes giving appropriate feedback regardless of the result.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Quick moving process - 3 interviews. The background check was the longest part of the on boarding process. They need references from your employers over the previous 5 years. This can take a long time to gather/ process

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Nice atmosphere during the interview. It was handled by Skype in English with 2 people at once. The only disadvantage was that during the interview I found out they changes the project I was considered for.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difficult process. What did you do to facilitate it   Answer Question