Alexander Mann Solutions Recruitment Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alexander Mann Solutions Recruitment Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Alexander Mann Solutions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Raleigh, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

A current employee gave them my name and the company reached out to me. I had one phone screening and two phone interviews and two in person interviews. Everyone was helpful and professional. They are very big on their corporate culture and I was asked the same questions several times.

Interview Questions

• You seem overqualified for this role. Why are you interviewing?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Alexander Mann Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Cleveland, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Typical interview process. I had a phone interview followed by an in person interview about 2 weeks later. I was offered a temp position, but turned it down. After that, they asked me to come in for an assessment of my skills. They do this so when a position does become available, they can have you start right away.

Interview Questions

The offered a temporary position and I was looking for a full time position

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, invited for a face-to-face interview. Pretty straight forward interview roughly 1 hour. Competency based questions and general questions about my experience, understanding of the company and my future goals

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in August 2012.

Interview

The process involves phone interview with the internal recruitment team and face to face interview with the hiring manager. They used the competency based interview and culture fit interview. Overall it was good.

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview went well, after almost 3 meetings, they told me that Im not a fit cause I dont get the "corporation spirit". Which kinda caught me off a bit.

Interview Questions

• Why this company, why recruitment and what do you know about the company.   Answer Question

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alexander Mann Solutions (Kraków (Poland)) in June 2016.

Interview

The process consisted of phone screen, online language test, phone language check, and online videochat. It was very smooth and quick, I was updated on a daily basis almost. The experience ws very positive.

Interview Questions

• All questions were rather basic ones, concerning my previous job experience and education, there was nothing tricky.   Answer Question